“room by the elevator”

Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Bridgeport
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Swedesboro
Reviewed 30 January 2014

PArking lot was very icy and dangerous, i notified front desk and she said they have a contractor come to clear but she could not guarantee anything. Room was right by elevator, and was very noisy, room hot and cold nothing in between

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I found this Hampton to be clean and well kept. The complimentary breakfast had a nice selection of the usual items plus more frsh fruit options then I normally experience. The location is close to the Philadelphia ariport. It is also convenient to several main interstate highways. I would stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
HamptonInn2013, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Hello buktrvlr ,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope next time you are in the area you will be our guest again.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

I have been privileged to travel to each state in the union ,over 30 foreign countries plus several cruises,and I feel qualified to make an unbiased determination of what is a good value.My choice is and will be Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Hotel was clean. Bedding was comfortable. Bathroom was clean. Did not hear any highway noise at night. Easy on/off I-295. Breakfast was good as always. A great place to stop in this area. We were able to unload luggage from the car under their canopy which was quite welcome in the cold rainy night.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInn2013, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Hello Seabird0855,

I am so happy to hear that our hotel was just what you were looking for. I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and the hotel and it's staff was welcoming and comfortable on such a dreary and wet night. Next time you are in the area I hope you will be our guest again. Thank you for such a great review.

Sincerly
David Z.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Well-maintained facility. Pleasant staff. Clean and fresh bedding. Above average breakfast. ---- Stupid minimum character requirement Your review includes too many repeated characters. Please delete them and add more information about your experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello James K,

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that this was your second stay with us and enjoyed it as much as the first. We are always happy to accomodate our loyal and repeat guest's. Thank you again for the review.

Sincerly David Z

Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn many times on business. They constantly add a special touch to everything they do. The breakfast is terrific and offered with a smile and an energetic "good morning".

Wednesday evenings is pizza night where the staff provides pizza and a large salad and soft drinks to all guests.

The fitness center is very well-equipped and the pool looks like it would be nice in the summer although I haven't yet experienced it myself.

The rooms are adequate and the hotel is going through a wave of refurbishments at this time.

My experience is that with chain hotels it all comes down to the staff. I must say that the staff at this hotel is motivated and driven to provide a great experience to every guest that walks in the door. I've attached a picture to prove it.

On an icy evening in Swedesboro New Jersey I was pleased to find an ice scraper being offered to every guest. This $.99 gift offered at just the right moment, demonstrated to me the power of customer service.

I travel constantly for my job and stay and many hotels that are more prestigious and expensive but the customer experience at this Hampton Inn surpasses many of those places.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
HamptonInn2013, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Hello Colin S,

It is always a joy to hear that a loyal guest to our hotel enjoys and appreciates the little touches that the staff here at the Hampton Inn Swedesboro Nj do. I am so pleased with your review of our hotel and the staff. If there is anything you may need please feel free to contact us. Thank you again for your wonderful review and hope to have you back at the Hampton Inn soon.

Truly Yours

David Zabel Jr
856-467-6200

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I stay here once a year visiting family for the holidays. The staff goes out of it's way to be helpful and friendly. The woman in the breakfast area is a breath of fresh air, very professional and friendly. The place is clean, close to high ways and brightly lit. Each Wed night they complimentary pizza, salad and soft drinks in their lobby . A Nice touch

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInn2013, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear Virgina R,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am very pleased to hear you had and have such a wonderful experience with us. We look forward to having you as our guest again on your next trip to see your family.

truly yours
David Zabel Jr

Also consider these accommodations in or near Swedesboro
Holiday Inn Philadelphia South-Swedesboro
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Swedesboro Logan Township
Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington
Hampton Inn Pennsville
Hampton Inn Pennsville
#2 of 4 in Pennsville
Holiday Inn Express Carneys Point
Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington - Brandywine Valley

Been to Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Bridgeport? Share your experiences!