“First rate”

Classic Quiche Cafe
Ranked #10 of 124 Restaurants in Teaneck
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Teaneck,
“First rate”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Good place for lunch. The dishes are well prepared and plentiful.
I would gladly recommend this restaurant o friends.

• Visited August 2013

NY State
“Very reasonably priced little place--we liked it!”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We had a reservation for 9 on a Saturday evening. Food was tasty and portions were pretty good (of course, there's always one person who will complain that there wasn't enough). The waiter was a little weird, but he managed to get things done! We especially liked that it's a BYOB place. And the quiche was tasty!

Visited September 2013
new jersey
“Great Quiche, skip dessert”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

My friends and I had lunch here today. We all had quiche which came with a small salad and we all agreed each one was delicious. Dessert however was another story. There were 5 of us for lunch and the waitress only asked one of us for a dessert order. When we got that fixed one guest had the tiramisu and when it was tasted she found out that it was spoiled, She then chose the carrot cake which she said was good. Three of us had creme brulee, which took a very long time to arrive and when it did the top was nice and warm and crusty however the rest of it was ice cold. We all agreed we would come back for the quiche.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank spoiledrotten1
Pa
“Cute cafe serving homemade food!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and I found this cafe while waiting for an appointment. There were a variety of quiche to choose from along with sandwiches. I had a spinach and mushroom quiche and my husband chose ratatouille My only complaint was there weren't enough vegetables for our taste, but the flavor was good, and crust was buttery and flavorful. The quiche came with a nice size salad also. We enjoyed our reasonably priced lunch very much.

• Visited September 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Classic Quiche is not just about quiche!”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

The food is fabulous and don't forget about dessert! I usually order the raspberry grilled chicken and their entree selections come with a loaf of bread (usually they have olive or rosemary so I am always torn about which one to have) and a salad with their incredible selection of dressings. Everyone loves their quiche but since I don't like cheese, I pick a non-cheese entree. Did I tell you about their desserts? Well, they're great, too! I always get their creme brûlée since it is a great size (not too small, not too large) since I get enough to whet my appetite for creme brulee but not too big to make me feel stuffed. Other family and friends love their apple pie a la mode and they now have the apple mortgage pie (go there to find out about that!)

Visited June 2013