“Great food!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Saddle Brook, New Jersey
“Great food!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Veggie Heaven is a great restaurant with large portions and good prices. Always enjoy eating here. Meat eaters like it, too!

• Visited November 2012

New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
“Good Food. Good Prices.”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I've eaten here twice. Once inside & the other to-go. The food is good. Not great. But nice to have Vegan option where you don't have to ask a bunch of questions about the food.

Visited October 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Innovative, yet tasty!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Being a vegetarian, I can assure you that this place justifies it's name 100%. It's a vegetarian-only place where they imitate meats using wheat proteins, soya & tofu. Trust me its delicious to its last bite.

Quick service, good number of options and total-value-for-money are its highlight. I would really suggest this restaurant to every person who wants to try some experimental yet tasty vegetarian food.

One more advice: Don't judge this place by its simple appearance. Its a great place to dine!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank iteen
east rutherford
“heaven for veggie's”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I've been eating here for year's. Most of the food is delicious. But when we go, we have to ignore the fact it's probably not the healthiest vegetarian fare. They use a lot of sugar to sweeten the sauces, and don't make mention whether or not they use GMO ingredients. So, we make this place a treat, since it's the tastiest and easiest menu to choose from around in my opinion.

• Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Ewwww and never again!”
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to this restaurant because we had seen some good reviews on Facebook. but after trying it myself I thought that the food was horrible. I had a veggie burger that was as hard as an old steak it also did not have any flavor. I don't even remember what my husband had it was some sort of a wrap and it was just disgusting I will never ever go back this restaurant.

• Visited June 2013