“Fresh Bright Ingredients!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Tenafly, New Jersey
“Fresh Bright Ingredients!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Beautiful flavors for decent prices. I prefer to go in the warmer months so I can sit outside -- the red walls are a little "much" for my taste -- but that doesn't stop me from ordering the food!

Visited April 2014

New York City, New York, USA
“Good Solid Asian Cuisine”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I normally sit down to have lunch here. The food is always good and fresh. I have eaten at many other Vietnamese restaurants and this one is a bit less authentic which is ok. The food is good and the service is decent. The lunch menu offers really good deals and it's only 10 minutes from where I live. In my opinion it's the best Asian style cuisine in the area.

Visited March 2014
“Simple and good food!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Good restaurant !
We've been there several times and each time the food was tasty, the waiters were polite and efficient and we got our order quickly.
We definitely recommend this restaurant to our friends!!!

• Visited January 2014
Bergenfield, NJ
“Wonderful find!”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We were unable to get into another restaurant we had planned to visit, and I remembered reading good things about Simply Vietnamese in Trip Advisor. Since it was close by, we decided to try it. What a wonderful place! The food was simply delicious and so fresh. The wait staff were knowledgeable and very helpful. Can't wait to go there again and again!

• Visited October 2013
San Francisco, California
“very good fresh food”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

This perky restaurant, with indoor and outdoor seating, has delicious, fresh food.Shrimp chips disappeared quickly. The white fish(flounder several times that I was there), was prepared with a choice of sauces; the scallion ginger sauce was excellent. My companions and I enjoyed fried chicken rolls. Unfortunately, one of the noodle dishes was soggy and overcooked. Overall, it was a good addition to the area.

• Visited September 2013