“Authentic Italian Food in a Relaxed Atmosphere”

Ciconte's Italia Pizza
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Thorofare
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Comfortable food in a warm atmosphere.
Thorofare, New Jersey
“Authentic Italian Food in a Relaxed Atmosphere”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Ciconte's is much more than a pizzeria. We always start off our meal with the most delicious appetizer of Prince Edward Island mussels in the spicy marinara sauce that's loaded with chunks of Roma tomatoes. All their entrees are excellent and they bake their own bread, which is also excellent. Tony, the charming maître'd, makes sure the service is proper and your experience is memorable. Tony will even provide you with a glass of complementary wine if you didn't bring yours. Ciconte's has become our favorite neighborhood BYOB.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Leonard G

“This is an "I will come back" restaurant!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

One afternoon my friend and I were looking for a place to have an early dinner before a movie. Don't be fooled by the word "pizzeria" in their name. It is so much more than that. We started off our meal with the most delicious appetizer of Prince Edward Island mussels with Roma tomatoes, red peppers, lemon cream, mozzarella and toasted baguettes. Out of this world. Could have eaten that by myself, soooo good. Then I had eggplant rollatini with spaghetti. Eggplant had no heavy breading, just egg batter. Just wonderful and was enough for a second meal. Instead of dessert I had a great cappuccino drizzled with chocolate. Yum. This restaurant is a BYOB. The owner happily interacts with his customers and the waitresses are wonderful, too. I hear it is great in the evening. I will be going back again very soon. Just loved the food and the atmosphere!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank magnusj
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good cheesesteaks”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

My wife and I really like the cheesesteaks and mega-fries. The pizza is not consistent but only varies from good to very good.

• Visited March 2014
Paulsboro
“Great Italian”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

The wife and I went to dinner at Ciconte's New Years Eve and enjoyed a wonderful meal. Sh went with shrimp in Alfredo sauce and I had the pappardelle bolognese. We both started with the chicken tortellini soup which was full of chicken. While eating the wait staff were constantly checking the eveything was good. The maitre d brought a couple of glasses of the house italian wine. For a resturant that had just been a pizza place they have really stepped it up.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Charles Q
Brigantine, New Jersey
“Run from this place.”
Reviewed 12 April 2013 via mobile

this is the worst pizza place on the planet I rather eat a frozen pizza from shoprite. this place stinks run for the hills as fast as you can. the place is clean but the food stinks ironic times I could say I will not be at this place ever again they make horrible sandwiches as well have a nice day pass it on.

• Visited April 2013