See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We needed a room at the last minute and they were very accommodating. We checked out the reviews and the Comfort Inn was the best for the money which we found to be true. The staff at the front desk Dominic and her sister (can't remember). Were as nice as could be! My wife forgot her dress boots and they personally called us and made arrangements for us...Thank You.

I would have gave the Inn more stars but they were undergoing restorations. The exterior and court yard were messy and a lot of cigarette butts were seen. The breakfast was just average for a Comfort Inn. The rooms were clean, updated and huge...two rooms in one!!!

Room Tip: Read Trip Advisor.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Elizabeth F, General Manager at Quality Suites Tinton Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear Dan F,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

After coming to this hotel for 4 weeks in the past 2 months I can safely say the only thing going for this place is the friendliness of the staff!
Back door never locks, people can come & go all night through back door.
Building is under renovation and nothing has changed in past 2 months.
Bird poop everywhere.
Water pressure for shower is the worst I have ever encountered.
The staff eats the free breakfast as if they were a guest.
Not worth the $109 a night!!! Unfortunately I have to stay here as
my boss has the reward s perk coming his way!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank CHURCHGUY

Dear Churchguy,

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Hotel is "under construction." Lobby and eating areas are newly decorated and beautiful. We are seniors and found to our surprise, that you must bring luggage through side door and carry up the steps in the outdoor open air courtyard. Hotel is like an old motel with 3 floors, now being "semi-enclosed" to look like a full-service hotel. Decorative wood has been removed and steps are scraped ready for painting, but it is still old. You can go through the lobby and up the elevator and then "pull luggage" and personal items across an outside slim-balcony to your room. The lighting was the worst I have ever had inside a hotel room. VERY DARK. I asked the front desk to send someone up to give us more lighting and nothing changed. Granted, the hotel room is a "suite" and very roomy. It was not one of the nicer Comfort Inn Suites we have stayed in; it smelled like OLD smoke and moisture. The rooms were quiet, (we stayed on 3rd floor near the entry door.) Cleaning could have been better. Maids didn't have enough towels and we had to go down to lobby to get them that evening. Food area was exceptional, and (free) breakfast food was hot and varied,....very nice. Location is superb. Restaurants are numerous near the hotel and there's easy access to any of the shore towns.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Vegas8440.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Question: What's the difference between sympathy & empathy?
Answer: I travel 1,000 miles to be the best man at my friends wedding. The hotel I booked 3 weeks in advance screwed up my reservation & next thing I know, I'm sitting in a Home Depot parking lot with no place to stay, & totally exhausted. (Empathy): I call every hotel only to find out that they're booked up due to a wedding. They say they're sorry, but they can't help me. (Sympathy): I call the Comfort Inn & Suites in Tinton Falls, N.J. and explain my situation to their front desk personnel Stephany. She begins to explain the same story in regards to a wedding party that filled up the hotel. After telling her how I was sitting in my car, with no place to stay, she asked me to hold the line. When she returned, she asked me how far away I was, & told me to come right over. She found a way to keep me from sleeping in my car! Not only did she get me a suite, with no prior notice, but she allowed me to check in before the policy time frame. To take it a step further, even though I was at her mercy, she did not inflate the rate, & once I was checked in, she called my room to make sure I was happy with the accommodations. The room was more than I could have asked for. Customer service takes place once you're checked in. What she had done for me was customer care, & that makes all the difference in the world. Between the service, & the beautiful room, I would never consider staying anywhere other then a Comfort Suites. Stephany certainly earned her wings.

Room Tip: I was very happy on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank prhyhm44

Dear Prhyhm44,

Thank you for the kind words you expressed regarding you stay with us. We are always excited when so many wonderful things are said about my staff. We thank you and look forward to your return visit with us.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We checked in yesterday for my best friends wedding this weekend. I am very pleased with this hotel! The rooms are well appointed and newly decorated, staff is friendly, courteous and helpful. The hotel is still working on storm damage from Sandy inside and out but it's getting there! The GM, Elizabeth is FANTASTIC!
Amber, East Stroudsburg, Pa

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Amber L,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments online. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.