“Red Roof Inn, Tinton Falls, NJ”

Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Tinton Falls
West Kingston
“Red Roof Inn, Tinton Falls, NJ”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I fully enjoyed my stay at the Red Roof Inn, Tinton Falls, NJ. The reservation was easily made online. The hotel is pet-friendly. The grounds were very neat, clean and in a very convenient location to restaurants and highway access. The room was ready, clean and very nicely furnished. I would highly recommend this hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Constance K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
rochester
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We had my nieces wedding to go to in Springlake NJ so we decided to stay at the Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls. It was about 15 minutes away. I made the reservations through the national number and it was easy and convenient. I'm also not a "Redi" card member which accumulates points for free stays. My room here was $213 for two nights with taxes included in this price. Great value for a Friday and Saturday night. I researched this hotel here and it got good reviews and they were totally accurate. This room was immaculate. Very clean, crisp and well maintained. One of the perks of the room was free wii-fii which was fast. One other thing I liked which is minor but a good thing was the fact that they had a row of plugs built into the nightstand in between the beds to plug a laptop in or cell phone charger. It was very convenient because in some other hotels its hard to find a plug. The hotel is also pet-friendly and although I saw pets they were never distracting to our stay. (I like dogs and was impressed with this feature.)
One last thing, when I got home I noticed a charge of $1.50 per day for using the safe which I did not use and I called and the desk clerk took it off immediately. This was a great stay and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank prince043
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My family stayed at this Red roof inn about a year ago. Great clean updated rooms,same good prices,and great same staff. Carl is a great manager always makes us feel welcome.Doug behind the desk was also very friendly.Would recomend this hotel to everyone,and we will continue to come back!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank michelef227
i0211, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Michele good evening and thank you once again for this review. I have to say that it is a real pleasure to know you and your family and certainly enjoy the conversations we have. I will make sure the staff sees this review and thank you once again. I am very happy to hear that you enjoy our newly renovated property and all the new amenities that come with that. Please do make a point of stopping in next visit and I will make sure we have time to catch up.

Bridgeport, West Virginia
Reviewed 2 May 2014

My husband and I travel to this part of NJ to see my family a couple times of year. We used to stay elsewhere, but when we adopted our four-legged, furry baby we had to rethink our plans. I did some web searching and found out RRI allowed pets to stay with them for "FREE!" I was shocked - everywhere else, it cost $$. So I thought we'd give it a try. I am so glad we did. The folks at the front desk each time we stayed were super friendly and helpful. The first time we stayed I told the woman I wasn't sure how Izzie (German Shepherd) would do as she'd never stayed in a hotel room before and I wasn't sure if she'd bark or not - she's extremely protective. She told me not to worry, that she was putting us in an area where there would be other pets, so they were used to that sort of thing if she did. I was very nervous about it, but Izzie did great! No barking, just a little low growling when people were walking past our room (a little too close for her comfort!) The room smelled so wonderfully clean when we first arrived and it remained so the whole visit. Everything was kept very clean, which in my opinion is the first thing on my list of wants in a rented room. We always stay in a Superior King room so there is lots of room for us, and this year they've added an iron and ironing board which was really helpful. Excellent value for the money. We did have one issue this most recent visit with a light bulb being out over the sink area. It was fixed, but the afternoon before we left, so that was a bit difficult to deal with. I wrote to the manager about it, and he apologized and made up for our inconvenience. I was very impressed with their team! I am a Redicard member, and I highly recommend it, especially if you travel a lot. Those points add up quickly for a free night's stay. It's a great program.

Room Tip: We stay in the back on the ground floor and it's always been very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Maureen C
i0211, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Maureen good afternoon and thank you very much for this review. I would like to start by apologizing for such a late response. I am sorry. I think I was trying to find what other words I can say about our location. Our guests nationwide have nothing but high praise for the new renovated product that is Red Roof Inn. Here at this location the team takes great pride to be able to make all feel very delighted and as others say "feel like home".

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 26 April 2014

My wife, daughter, and I traveled to this part of New Jersey to see the family I left behind when I moved to California. We go back from time to time. Well we stayed in a hotel on Route 9 in Freehold and it was TERRIBLE! We couldn't even spend one night there it was so bad. The other hotels in Freehold were outrageously expensive. But I remembered that there was a cluster of hotels in Tinton Falls so we migrated over there and found this wonderful Red Roof Inn. We were so impressed with the staff there. Everyone was terrific, Mary, Sheila, everyone! Our room was clean and comfortable, so much so, that my daughter didn't want to leave! I am happy to say that we have finally found our "home away from home" whenever we make this trip to New Jersey. Keep up the good work! You all go above and beyond to make guests like us feel comfortable and welcome. You were all amazing.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank JEFF_K_1963
i0211, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Jeff good afternoon and on behalf of the team here at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls I would like to thank you for this review. I am very proud of the team here and the way they take ownership in their jobs that they perform. I am very pleased to hear that your daughter felt so comfortable that she did not want to leave. This effect seems contagious especially with first time guests who do not know our new product. The large screen TV's and new flooring are only a couple of the items the guests seem to love. Along with the new bedding and colors guests are speaking very highly of the new look. Again thank you for this review and when visiting family again in NJ please do know that you have a home away from home right here in Tinton Falls.

Newark, Delaware
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I stay at this location every other weekend for work. I have never had a bad experience. The price is always reasonable for the stay you have. It is a no frills hotel, but what more do you need in Tinton Falls? The check in staff are always fast, and check out is even faster! Become a Redicard member and you get a free bottle of water!

Room Tip: Choose the Superior King if you need an iron and hair dryer.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Kevin O
i0211, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Kevin good afternoon and thank you for spreading the good word about Red Roof Inn. It is true when you ask what more can you need here in Tinton Falls. We are very proud of our newly renovated product and all that we can offer to our guests. The large flat screen TV's and new bedding are only some of the items that the public seems to really love. With the new colors and flooring I like to say we have it all without all the frills. Please do remember to use your Redi Card number when making a reservation so you will be able to earn points toward a free night stay. Again thank you on behalf of the team and I will make sure they are aware of this review. Hope to see you back soon.

Weeki Wachee, Florida
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I have stayed at tis particular hotel over the last 6 months and I have never had a problem with any of my stays. The staff have always been pleasant and the front desk person(Mary) has always been courteous and genuine in tryin to make my stay pleasant. I recommend this hotel and I will continue to make this hotel my place of stay when I'm in the area!!

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
i0211, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Larry good afternoon and thank you very much for this review. I will be sure to point this out to Mary and the other staff members here on the team. We are very proud of our newly renovated product that we are able to sell to our guests. Guests have spoken and rank Red Roof Inn nationwide as the inn of choice when picking a place to stay when choosing an Economy Brand. Our new large flat screen TV's and new Bedding are only a few of the many changes the the guests love. Again I would like to thank you and please do make a point of saying hello during your next stay.

General Manager.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tinton Falls
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch
Extended Stay America - Red Bank - Middletown
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch
#2 of 3 in West Long Branch
Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown
Courtyard Tinton Falls Eatontown

Been to Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore? Share your experiences!