“Great! ”

Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Tinton Falls
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Read recent reviews with trepidation prior to arriving but had nothing to worry about. Friendly reception and quick check in, clean and spacious room (306) and huge TV! What's the problem? Recommend on our experience.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nigel U
Dan N, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Nigel,

Thank you so much for you kind appreciation. Your words mean lot to us. I will definitely share your experience with my team.

At Red Roof Inn, we want our guests to feel confident, significant and comfortable. And my staff works hard to provide best service to the guests at very affordable rate.

Once again thank you very much for sharing your experience. We look forward to your arrival in future.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We had a family wedding in town and chose this place based upon the reviews on trip advisor. We booked two rooms. One for me and my husband,
and one for my 88 year old parents. Our room had a stench to it, but since the hotel was completely booked, we had to take it. The 2 towels they called bath towels were as thin as paper and very ratty. They said free wifi but the circle kept going round and round. The office was not able to help. In regards to my parents room, there were no grab bars in the tub and the floor was slippery. My mother only could take a 30 second shower. She did not feel safe. We stayed two nights, a Saturday and Sunday. Our wedding reception was at 6:00 on Sunday and they still had not cleaned my parents room when we left. I went to the office 3 times and pleaded with them to please clean their room. They needed fresh towels to wash up. Even though they were not fully booked for that Sunday I guess the cleaning staff felt it was more important to clean the empty rooms for Sunday night rather than the rooms people were paying to stay in. When we returned from the reception at midnight to our horror the cleaning staff had left all the lights on and the curtains drawn so everyone going by their room could have a look in at my parents belongings. My dad asked for a reduction of the $100.00 per night bill but was told they could not grant him that but would give him15% off a future visit. He declined. Finally, when we checked out the girl asked us if we used the safe. Of course we said yes. She said"okay that will be an additional $1.50 per night charge" No where on the safe was there a sign about this charge. We will never stay in another Red Roof again!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Lmhoy
Dan N, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Hi there,

I apologize for the unfortunate experience and regret it happened at all. Our #1 goal is guest
satisfaction. Your feedback helps us to improve. I appreciate you taking the time to let us
know and we will be implementing your suggestions in the immediate future. Visit us again soon to discover what a difference your review made and please do not dishonor that coupon that was given to you at time as you can use it to any of our franchise hotel throughout nation.

If you wish to come to my hotel in future, please contact hotel and ask for manager and will definitely take care of your past problems.

Thanking you.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I recently stayed at the Red Roof in Tinton Falls. The hotel is very poorly maintained. The paint on the stairs is peeling badly, and the staircase smells of urine.
When I pulled the comforter back, I found stains on the underside of it. That was disgusting. Luckily, I keep a blanket in my car, and I used that to cover up with.
When I checked in, Doug, the man at the front desk, did not even greet me. He was busy with someone checking in, but he could have at least greeted me and told me he would help me shortly. He said the computer went down, and he had to begin the other guest's check in process all over. In addition, the hotel is advertised as 100% smoke free, but the front desk clerk on Saturday morning was outside smoking! I found a cigarette butt just outside my door.
I go to that area frequently, and in the future, I will spend the few extra dollars to stay at a hotel that is more customer friendly and certainly cleaner and better maintained.
I actually could have extended my stay an additional night, but I felt uncomfortable and unsafe at the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Mike F

Dear Mike,

When a guest takes time to leave the review, we listen. As a hotel manager, I apologize for your experience with room condition, and check in employee interaction and want to let you know, I have taken necessary steps to insure it doesn't happen again.Please note, your experience was an isolated occurrence and the management and staff would value another opportunity to impress you.

Thank you for sharing your valuable experience.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was a budget Hotel that was very nice . It was CLEAN neat and well appointed with a very nice television. I was very pleasantly surprised. I would go back there again and may because it is near my in-laws beach house.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Hi,

Thank you very much for your good reviews. Your kind appreciation means lot to us, boost our confidence and encourage the staff to keep improving their performance.

We try hard to provide best quality services to our esteemed guests at very affordable price. I appreciate that you showed your concern if you would be coming to this area, you will be returning to our hotel.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to your next stay at Red Roof.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

King size bed, desk, refrig, microwave, lots of room, free internet, cable flat screen T.V., very clean, I would rate the room a 10 except for a very slow internet. All in all you can't beat it, best deal out there.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Joseph G
i0211, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Joseph,

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Tinton Falls - Jersey Shore Red Roof.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome.

As we are the new management, we take every guest's feedback count to improve quality of services. We want our guests to feel more significant and comfortable.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Carl is gone, but the new owner has retained the staff that has made this place a stellar value in the general area.... Hope he keeps them on, because those people (Mary, Leo, et al) are what makes this place work.

We had a few issues with the housekeeping recently -as in, not having the room completely restocked on occasion- but you just can't beat the comfort and value there. I don't find the place "dated" really, it's more or less somewhere to sleep, and it's clean.

Overall, I still give it 5 stars when the price is considered, and I hope it stays at that level under the new management.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fishman81
i0211, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Hi,

This is Dan. I am the new manager here. Thank you so much for appreciating our hotel services and sharing with many other travelers.

I will definitely share your response with my employees to boost their confidence. And regarding the rates that we going to keep it same as we always try to give our guests the best quality service with affordable price.

Once again thank you for choosing to stay with us and hoping to welcome you in future.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I expected what I saw in the pictures, but what we got was sub par. Upon check-in, I walked in to the lobby and no on was present. Not even a bell to ring. Someone came out to greet me within the minute and began the process of checking me in. A 2nd person came out to take over, said he would finish checking me in and the other gentlemen began working on a 2nd computer. Another person came in after me, which the man on the 2nd computer tended to, but for some reason caused my check-in process to slow to a crawl. To keep a story short, I walked in to the lobby first but was the third to get checked in! You have two computers cannot function at once? Get your network checked out!

We were assigned a room on the 2nd floor, next to the elevator. Upon entering the room, a heavy stench of mildew hit us in the face. I asked my bf if we should call to change rooms but he said it'd probably be the same if we switched anyway so we turned the AC on to the max and left to get dinner hoping it would cycle the smell out by the time we got back.

3rd, from booking on hotels.com, the double room is supposed to sleep up to 4, however there were only 2 bath towels in the room. Not even the standard three that other hotels give you. Our friend went down to the lobby (which is supposed to be open 24 hours according to the man that checked us in) but the lobby door was locked and there was a line outside a little vestibule where someone was supposed to be on duty to help you. Unfortunately we never got our 3rd towel and our friend simply used the extra hand towel to dry off after his shower.

This is unacceptable. I hope that my review paints a better picture of the place in your minds than the picture they use to advertise. We're not going to be staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank mizzjenkie

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Tinton Falls - Jersey Shore Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tinton Falls
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch
Red Roof Inn Neptune
Red Roof Inn Neptune
#2 of 6 in Neptune
Best Western Hazlet Inn

Been to Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore? Share your experiences!