“Clean and Comfortable” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Toms River
Fair Lawn, New Jersey
“Clean and Comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

Arrived without reservation, front desk was extremely pleasant and helpful.
The room was quiet and clean and the bed was super comfortable.
We did not take advantage of the pool or the breakfast, but both were easily accessible. Would stay again in a heartbeat.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Chrissy P
Patricia B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toms River, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Dear Chrisy,
Thank you very much for taking the time to respond so favorably. We here at the Comfort Inn work as a team to try and make your stay as pleasant as posible. We hope to se you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Lebanon, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

Stayed for 6 nights last week to visit family. GREAT STAY. Quiet. Clean. Great breakfast. Home made cookies about five pm. Never heard a bit of noise. Loads of parking. Breakfast area spotless. Free newspaper. Free wifi.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank John J
Patricia B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toms River, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Thank you so much for responding so favorably. My staff and I appreciate all comments and strive to make everyone's stay a fantastic one. We pride ourselves on cleanliness, friendliness and the best fresh baked cookies every day. Hope to see you again soon
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

The king room was spacious and clean. Bed was comfortable. The breakfast was also nice. The front desk staff was very nice. wish I had had time to enjoy the courtyard and swing

Did think the highway noise was a little loud at night.

Room Tip: choose a room near the back so you don't hear road noise.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Patricia B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toms River, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you very much for positive response on Trip Advisor. We work very hard here to make your stay as comfortable as possible and take pride as a team to keep our hotel as perfect as possible.
We look forward to seeing you again.
Respectfully,
Patricia Brecka
Manager
Westbury, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

After returning to our room at this Comfort Inn in Toms River,2215 Rt 37 EAST, I processed to turn down the bed. Only to find some BLACK objects & black smudges on the sheets !! I called the front desk for 1/2 hour. It was busy busy busy ! I took the black pieces and put them on a piece of paper. In the morning I talked to the front desk woman with the black things in tow ! She proceeded to tell me it was from the AC unit blowing on to the sheets !!. I wasn't born yesterday . If it indeed was dirt from the AC in between the sheets WHY DIDN'T THE ROOM ATTENDANT CHANGE THE SHEETS !! Also WHY AREN'T THE AC FILTERS CHANGED !! The manager was not in the Hotel at the time & I wasn't compensated .I was told to call Patricia Brecka in the morning (Monday). When I did call I was told she was on the other line to leave a messege. I did that indeed & it's 2 days later & still no response ! I will not recommend This Comfort Inn because of the lack of concern for it's guests Comfort ! Also the lack of cleaniness !!

Room Tip: WE STAYED IN ROOM 308, THE SMELL OF CIGARETTE SMOKE WAS HEAVY IN THE HALLWAY.. There was dirt under...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank deborah k
Patricia B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toms River, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Dear Ms.Katsaros,
I am so sorry to hear that we did not meet or exceed your expectations. We here at the Comfort Inn Toms River strive for perfection.
I will not make any excuses for not responding to you other than I was not at the hotel......I had some personal time off.If you wish to reach me again, I will respond except on my days off.
Respectfully,
Patricia Brecka
Manager
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

The staff was so kind , pleasant and helpful ! The female manager was wonderful she made our stay one of the best experiences we have ever had. She took such pride in the hotel she is an asset to your company. We would most definitely stat at this Comfort Inn again

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Stoney Creek, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

Excellent service friendly,knowledgeable and at your sevice place slept and stayed very comfortably for a week here, clean hotel,rooms clean,breakfast excellent. Lots to do in area 2 mins from beaches 10 mins from shopping and restaurants

• Stayed August 2013
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

We stopped in to visit the Jersey Shores on our way back from New York City and stayed here overnight. The hotel was clean and quiet, the beds were comfortable so we were able to get a good nights rest. The staff were very helpful in recommending restaurants, and we forgot to bring toothpaste with us but I called the front desk and they brought me a tube. Yes, the wifi was slow but this is not a luxury hotel so not a big deal. We did try the hot breakfast and it was OK. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are in the area but don't want to stay in Seaside Heights itself. It is less than 10 minutes to drive to the boardwalk from the hotel. If you want to go spend the day on the beach then just pay $5 to park in one the lots for the entire day instead of parking on the street for $2 an hour.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,141 reviews
Howard Johnson Hotel - Toms River
Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood
BEST WESTERN Leisure Inn

Been to Comfort Inn Toms River? Share your experiences!