Comfort Inn Toms River
  • Restaurant
Americana Motel(Toms River)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsseaside heightshot tubhard boiled eggsyogurtindoor poolfree breakfastbreakfast roomstandard faredesk clerkwould stay againclean roomsbed was comfortablefrench toastthird floorupon checkcleaning staffnew jersey
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I was looking for nice accommodations to relax with friend. The room was very comfortable and clean. The facilities were working and in good order. I am a AAA member and request for a discount was honored by the friendly and helpful woman at the front desk. Overall a very satisfying experience. I would recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carl C
Patricia B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toms River, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Thank you so kindly for your generous remarks. My staff and I constantly strive to make your stay an excellent one.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

We have traveled to Lakewood New Jersey twice a year for the past 4 years to visit a relative in a Senior Assisted living facility on route 70. There are many hotels located close to this facility but we always travel to this Toms River Comfort Inn because of their competitive pricing, friendly staff, extremely clean & comfortable rooms and no pet policy. On this most recent visit we were greeted with fresh baked cookies, new bedding and King Size room with a view of their beautiful indoor pool.

Thank You Comfort Inn, see you next year!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Patricia B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toms River, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Thank you so very much for your generous comments. We strive to always make your stay a wonderful experience and take pride in how we are presented and appreciated. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I have never had such a worse experience dealing with a hotel. Unfortunately, we had to cancel a reservation due to an emergency. The hotel was unwilling to work with us and charged a nights stay since we were a mere hour outside their cancellation policy window. I have never experienced this kind of treatment with other hotel chains. I will not be staying with Choice Hotels in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Fulldemo
Patricia B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toms River, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

We here at the Comfort Inn are very disappointed with your scathing review.
We see that your reservation was made on November 13th for a November 15th stay.
Your call was received at 5:25 pm on Friday which was 25 1/2 hours past the cancellation time.
As we always inform our guests, we will be happy to cancel your reservation but the charge will stand unless we sell out for the evening. I am certain when you booked your reservation online, the cancellation policy was clearly stated.
Again I am sorry that you were so offended.

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Excellent recommended hotel. Prompt service that was friendly! The smell of cookies in hall was a nice touch. Great deal for such lovely accommodations. First rate and well recommended. Everything seemed clean and new including walls and bathroom. Family enjoyed quiet pool.

Stayed: November 2013
Patricia B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toms River, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Thank you very much for the wonderful review that you so kindly wrote. My staff and I strive to make every guest's stay a gsoonreat one. We are so glad that you enjoyed the extra special touches as well.
See you

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to the staff at the Comfort Inn in Tom's River!! We arrived in NJ very late Friday night and checked in at a hotel down the street from this property. It was disgusting to say the least. My husband and I made the decision to forfeit our room and the expense because this particular hotel was not suitable for anyone to stay in. I immediately called other local hotels and was pleasantly surprised when "Steph" answered the phone at the Comfort Inn with such enthusiasm at almost 11pm. We honestly didn't care how much it was going to cost to move hotels but she was nice enough to hold a room for us and give us a little break! When we entered the room it was such a relief. It was clean and definitely had been updated with new bedding and carpeting sometime recently. The bed was amazing! I haven't slept that good in a long time. Thank you Comfort Inn for saving us!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Patricia B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toms River, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you very much for your glowing review. We know that our hotel has a very welcoming atmosphere and staff. They are all so pleasant and always ready to help with anything.
I take pride in all my departments for keeping the hotel running at top speed.
I will certainly pass this on to Stephanie and give her a little extra reward/
We hope to see you again and it will be our pleasure to do even better.