“Delicious Food...Good Vibe...Great price”
Review of Siam Spice

Siam Spice
Ranked #12 of 295 Restaurants in Toms River
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Trust me, this is a good restaurant.
Bayville, New Jersey
“Delicious Food...Good Vibe...Great price”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

My husband and I have been going to Siam Spice since the restaurant opened and it never disappoints. The food is delicious/authentic (one of the owners is from Thailand) and the restaurant has a good vibe. My husband and I love Thai food and used to go to Thai restaurants in Manhattan and Princeton before we moved to Ocean County. Siam Spice is even better than those places plus it's less expensive since it's BYOB. It's a great restaurant that we highly recommend.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Sbooker11

Toms River, New Jersey
“Thai the way it's supposed to be”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I learned to eat Thai food when I lived in LA. Fed by a friend who's grandmother came from Thailand, never spoke English, and never needed to. There is an enormous Thai population in southern California. Siam Spice very happily takes me back to the days of clear cooking, recognizable spices, and a sweet atmosphere. Prices are right. The staff is friendly.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Lisa A
“Awful pad thai”
Reviewed 26 January 2013 via mobile

A couple of friends told me how good this place was so me and my girlfriend gave it a shot. What a mistake that was. We ordered the pad thai noodles and they were terrible. They had an awful sour taste. It was so bad I called them up to tell them how bad it was and he did nothing to fix the situation. It was 12 bucks of overpriced garbage. We had to eat elsewhere immediately after.

1 Thank thegreattaste
“Ok Thai food”
Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

I had a crazing for Thai food one cold night and found this place which was pretty close. I ordered Chicken Pad Thai and Thai egg rolls, and I was told 15 min. I arrived just under 15 min and picked up my food. By the time I got home my egg rolls were soggy and I had one massive starch ball of cold noodles. The egg rolls were bland but ths chili sauce makes them ok. The Pad Thai says "tangy" on the menu. For some reason it is extremely tangy and salty. Non of the food was spicy as you expect Thai food to be. I'm going to give the dine-in a shot as soon as it warms up. The dining area was freezing when I stopped in. I'm hoping that the food is better when eaten hot. However I'm staying away from the Pad Thai.

1 Thank Jager97
New York City
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No more traveling for great Thai”
Reviewed 8 January 2013

My wife and I love Thai food. We would travel to NYC, Lambertville and Red Bank for Thai. Last year we discovered Siam Spice right around the corner from our house. Now we can walk and enjoy really great Thai. The restaurant is cozy and gets crowded fast so call ahead. The Curry is really spicey so if you have a wimpy pallet, (like the wife) make sure you let the server know to Americanize your dish. BYOB

• Visited January 2013