“Lukewarm food” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly
Absecon, New Jersey
“Lukewarm food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

Took my mom here so she could eat a hot meal after Hurricane Sandy left her area without power. The place was packed with locals trying to stay warm and have a hot meal. We were seated fairly quickly and the server was quick with the drinks. Mom and husband ordered an Angus Burger, my daughter ordered a mac n cheese, my son had the california club, and I ordered the app. sampler of buffalo ckn, mozz sticks, and potato skins. Took about 40 min. to get our food (understandable bc the # of customers) but my fried meal was lukewarm & the potato skins looked horrible with a little bit of cheese and nothing else. Daughters mac was borderline warm, the burgers were tastey but lukewarm too. The california club was excellent but seriously its a deli sandwich so I expected his to be safe. I was disappointed and I would've sent it back under any other curcumstance but given the amount of customers and being hungry from my drive to the area we ate the food. I wrote this place off 5 years ago and now I remember why.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank arzado

Manchester Township, New Jersey
“Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2012

Yes, this is a chain restaurant, but you can tell that the management there cares! Servers are friendly, food comes out hot and best of all, the price is always right. This is our 'go to' location when were are looking for a quick meal during the week

Visited July 2012
Monmouth Beach, New Jersey
“Great place for teens to go after sporting events at high schools”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2012

Good service; local high school decor, as long as the teens stay inside the restaurant which is inside the mall but has an opening out to the parking lot so they can stay open late, it is a nice place for them to socialize after events/work.

Visited May 2012
Brick, New Jersey
“Lacking”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

Used to love Friday's. Last two times there a noticable drop in food taste and quality. Friday shrimp were half the size they were 3 years ago. Wont be back

Visited May 2012
1 Thank romedini
Rockaway, New Jersey
“Enjoyed our Lunch at TGI Fridays”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2012

We eat at many TGI Fridays and we truly enjoyed this one in Toms River. We were traveling to the shore and we had not eaten at this particular Fridays before. We were not disappointed. Food was great, service excllent. Everything you would expect from Friday's. We will go back again.

Visited August 2012