“Wholesome food, well prepared.”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #212 of 297 Restaurants in Toms River
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Beachwood, New Jersey
“Wholesome food, well prepared.”
Reviewed 7 December 2012

My wife had the salmon, I had the 6 oz. sirloin. It was a pleasure to be able to finish the meal, not to have enough to take home for 2-3 meals as in many restaurants, I asked for the steak very rare. that is exactly how it came. The food was very tasty. The coffee was delicious. One great note, they have Guiness on tap, our favorite beer. All in all, always a pleasant experience.

• Visited December 2012

Absecon, New Jersey
“Lukewarm food”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Took my mom here so she could eat a hot meal after Hurricane Sandy left her area without power. The place was packed with locals trying to stay warm and have a hot meal. We were seated fairly quickly and the server was quick with the drinks. Mom and husband ordered an Angus Burger, my daughter ordered a mac n cheese, my son had the california club, and I ordered the app. sampler of buffalo ckn, mozz sticks, and potato skins. Took about 40 min. to get our food (understandable bc the # of customers) but my fried meal was lukewarm & the potato skins looked horrible with a little bit of cheese and nothing else. Daughters mac was borderline warm, the burgers were tastey but lukewarm too. The california club was excellent but seriously its a deli sandwich so I expected his to be safe. I was disappointed and I would've sent it back under any other curcumstance but given the amount of customers and being hungry from my drive to the area we ate the food. I wrote this place off 5 years ago and now I remember why.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank arzado
Manchester Township, New Jersey
“Great Service”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Yes, this is a chain restaurant, but you can tell that the management there cares! Servers are friendly, food comes out hot and best of all, the price is always right. This is our 'go to' location when were are looking for a quick meal during the week

Visited July 2012
Monmouth Beach, New Jersey
“Great place for teens to go after sporting events at high schools”
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Good service; local high school decor, as long as the teens stay inside the restaurant which is inside the mall but has an opening out to the parking lot so they can stay open late, it is a nice place for them to socialize after events/work.

Visited May 2012
Brick, New Jersey
“Lacking”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Used to love Friday's. Last two times there a noticable drop in food taste and quality. Friday shrimp were half the size they were 3 years ago. Wont be back

Visited May 2012