“Wrong in house Marketing practices”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #212 of 299 Restaurants in Toms River
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Toms River, New Jersey
“Wrong in house Marketing practices”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Upselling premium brands of liquor without prior asking the customer
The issue was resolved after disputing the charge with the shift Manager..

Visited December 2012

Manchester Township, New Jersey
“Food was great.”
Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

I am a member of their "give me more stripes" program so I received a coupon for 20% off my bill. We went here on 1/20 at 5:30 and we were seated immediately. As a member you receive free chips and salsa every time you go. This is reason alone to be a member. They also send coupons all the time.

I had something different from my usual burgers. I had the sizzling chicken and Shrimp with mashed potatoes. It was excellent. The chicken was seasoned and cooked perfectly as was the shrimp.

My two sons had burgers and both were cooked perfectly. My husband had the Jack Daniels Chicken and Shrimp and enjoyed it.

We had the chicken flatbread appetizer and the crispy green beans.

There are many things on the menu to choose from and a good value for your money. I always go using a coupon but you need to know coupons can't be used in conjunction with any other offer.

If you want to use a coupon and take advantage if an offer you would need to have two checks. They would do it for you if you asked.

With the 2 appetizers and our soda's the bill for the 4 of us with tip was 80.00. An average of 20.00 per person with coupon.

I also have enough "stripes" reward points for a free entree.

We go here maybe 5x a year for lunch or dinner. This location the service is always good.

Beachwood, New Jersey
“Wholesome food, well prepared.”
Reviewed 7 December 2012

My wife had the salmon, I had the 6 oz. sirloin. It was a pleasure to be able to finish the meal, not to have enough to take home for 2-3 meals as in many restaurants, I asked for the steak very rare. that is exactly how it came. The food was very tasty. The coffee was delicious. One great note, they have Guiness on tap, our favorite beer. All in all, always a pleasant experience.

• Visited December 2012
Absecon, New Jersey
“Lukewarm food”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Took my mom here so she could eat a hot meal after Hurricane Sandy left her area without power. The place was packed with locals trying to stay warm and have a hot meal. We were seated fairly quickly and the server was quick with the drinks. Mom and husband ordered an Angus Burger, my daughter ordered a mac n cheese, my son had the california club, and I ordered the app. sampler of buffalo ckn, mozz sticks, and potato skins. Took about 40 min. to get our food (understandable bc the # of customers) but my fried meal was lukewarm & the potato skins looked horrible with a little bit of cheese and nothing else. Daughters mac was borderline warm, the burgers were tastey but lukewarm too. The california club was excellent but seriously its a deli sandwich so I expected his to be safe. I was disappointed and I would've sent it back under any other curcumstance but given the amount of customers and being hungry from my drive to the area we ate the food. I wrote this place off 5 years ago and now I remember why.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank arzado
Manchester Township, New Jersey
“Great Service”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Yes, this is a chain restaurant, but you can tell that the management there cares! Servers are friendly, food comes out hot and best of all, the price is always right. This is our 'go to' location when were are looking for a quick meal during the week

Visited July 2012