“Poor customer service ”

Ranked #9 of 12 Fun & Games in Toms River
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

First I asked Jenna a simple question..is ur sign correct bcz on line it shows Singat 3:30..without even looking up she replies online is wrong..it took myself and 2 orher customers to have understand it is only showing in one theater here ithere mo ie board shows 530 and 615 which is impossible...

Second I order pretzel bites wait 15 minutes to find them still not ready and the two young men behind counter laughing and arguing with me about th hem forgetting about them and me not ordering them.

My suggestion use a different theater..I tried 5speak to manager but that person was too busy to talj to me..1/15 @2:40 pm and 4pm..

1  Thank debcentofanti

Reviewed 4 December 2015

We go to this movie theater often. Our kids love our Sunday outings to the movies Very comfortable, decent pricing, a little hard to find parking when busy. but overall a good place.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Decent prices, but screen smaller than some theatres and sound system kind of boomy. Seats average and not the most comfortable I have been in and short on legroom if you are tall. Like the Tuesday senior discount.

1  Thank dinerdon
Reviewed 22 March 2015

The theaters are nice but the last time they had a problem with the pre show everything was in red but once the movie started it was fine.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 January 2015

Seacourt Pavilion 635 Bay Ave, Seacourt Pavilion, Toms River, NJ 08753 (732) 505-3405. The last movie I saw was Exdus, 3D. AM show 11:20 AM, 12/13/2014. I enjoyed the movie, solo. The staff is friendly, the seat was comfortable, and the temperature just right.

AMC Movies , Toms River, is in a good location, across from the Ocean County Mall, ample parking
and offers a good value. The movie theater CSR gave me the 3D glasses, and pointed to where the movie was to be played, #10...

This is the only movie theater I go to now...no assigned reserved seats like Freehold, and Eatontown, Monmouth Mall location.

The last few years this is the only movie theater I go to....It is very nice.