“Surprisingly busy”

Ranked #9 of 12 Fun & Games in Toms River
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

The theater was surprisingly busy early 11:45am) one January Sunday morning—so much so that the line for tickets could have been out the door had it not doubled back inside. There was only one clerk, Susan, working the counter, and she handled the orderly line with an admirable work ethic, courtesy, and smile. Despite arriving at the parking lot on-time for the show to start, Susan moved the line along. I still caught some coming attractions. Nice job!

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

First I asked Jenna a simple question..is ur sign correct bcz on line it shows Singat 3:30..without even looking up she replies online is wrong..it took myself and 2 orher customers to have understand it is only showing in one theater here ithere mo ie board shows 530 and 615 which is impossible...

Second I order pretzel bites wait 15 minutes to find them still not ready and the two young men behind counter laughing and arguing with me about th hem forgetting about them and me not ordering them.

My suggestion use a different theater..I tried 5speak to manager but that person was too busy to talj to me..1/15 @2:40 pm and 4pm..

1  Thank debcentofanti
Reviewed 4 December 2015

We go to this movie theater often. Our kids love our Sunday outings to the movies Very comfortable, decent pricing, a little hard to find parking when busy. but overall a good place.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Decent prices, but screen smaller than some theatres and sound system kind of boomy. Seats average and not the most comfortable I have been in and short on legroom if you are tall. Like the Tuesday senior discount.

1  Thank dinerdon