Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore
Comfort Inn Toms River(Toms River)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Restaurant
Americana Motel(Toms River)
TP Hotel(Toms River)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstr hoteljennifer schelfront deskpalms restaurantseaside heightsindoor poolnew jerseyenjoyed my stayatlantic citybanquet managerfitness centerthe entire staffthe staff was greatwould highly recommend this hotelvisiting familyhousekeeping staffrooms were very clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 October 2013

The front desk supervisor is one of the nicest I have ever met at a hotel. I had visited the hotel because of a serious family illness and Jennifer went above and beyond to make my stay the best it could have been. Much more than I ever expected.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Victoria K
Jenny F, Manager at Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Dear Victoria K,

Thank you for the great review of your stay at the Holiday Inn Toms River! We are glad we were able to assist you with all your needs, and it is wonderful to hear that our staff went above and beyond for you. We greatly appreciate your review, and we hope you choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed 12 October 2013

I checked in last night and the service has been exceptional. I had called ahead with a few requests, a fridge and an adjoining room so another guest attending the wedding could be next to us. They met all my requests. When we checked in there was a wedding in progress and no close parking place. We had a lot of luggage, so they allowed u to park in front until we got settled in. There were no luggage carts so the woman from the front desk went and retrieved one for us. When we got to our room there was no fridge, when I called the front desk, they immediately sent us up a fridge and microwave. Later we went to the lounge. I asked if I could order food to go, and come back down to get it. The waitress offered to call our room to notify us when the food was ready. I have witnessed nothing but excellent and friendly service. From some of the past reviews I have read it appears they have made a lot of changes. The staff is super friendly and helpful and thr rooms are very new looking and appear to be recently updayed. They even have a flat screen tv.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank rebeccaandjade

Dear rebeccaandjade,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are thrilled you had an excellent stay at the Holiday Inn Toms River, and that our exceptional staff went above and beyond to assist you with all your needs. We greatly appreciate your wonderful review, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

First let me say the staff were very friendly and helpful. The elevator made strange sounds. We were on the 3rd floor and our room overlooked the roof of part of the hotel. The room was very small. Other than a microtell it was the smallest room we had on our trip through New England.
The room and bath were clean, no complaint there. Also since the hotel had a restaurant there was no free breakfast

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank William B
Jenny F, Manager at Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear gtmobill,

Thank you for your review! It is great that the staff was helpful and friendly, but we are sorry that the elevator was making some noises and that your accommodations were smaller than you expected. We greatly appreciate your feedback and hope you consider staying with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I have been staying at the Holiday Inn in Toms River for a year now. It has been a pleasure to be greeted, welcomed, and accommodated by Ms. Jennifer Hayden Schel. She always courteous and cheerful and easy to talk to. I never have to wait to check in (or out) and she has the kind of room I like ready. I find her attitude and delivery to be professional. She handles the staff the same way she does me, with professionalism and grace. I really appreciate the extra touch, going out of her way to accommodate requests. As the senior manager of a client services team, I want all the folks out there to know that Jennifer represents the best in customer service. Best wishes to all.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris M

Dear Chris M,

Thank you for the wonderful 5-star review! It is great to hear that Jennifer has made you feel right at home during your stay. Your review will be shared with Jennifer and the rest of the staff as we never get tired of reading amazing reviews! Thank you again, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Karen on night shift was extremely kind and helpful. Her work is the description of customer satisfaction. She went out of her way to help me!! The location of the hotel was also fantastic, close to many restaurants and a short drive to the beach

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Mbrown261,

Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review! Your great review will be shared with Karen and the rest of the staff as I am sure they will love reading all your wonderful comments. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!