We needed a one night stay in the Toms River area, and this place didn't break the bank, was close to our destination, and was clean. There was nothing outstanding about this hotel either positive or negative. Our only disappointment was the tiny breakfast bar and the crowded seating and location for a hotel of this size; one would expect a larger space for the breakfast crowd. I cannot imagine what the breakfast area must be like during the height of the beach season. Overall, this was an acceptable place to stay for our overnight, and, as I noted, it was the best price of any other hotel in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the best of the Atlantic Coast at our Howard Johnson Hotel -Toms River. Conveniently located off Route 9 and just 15 minutes from the Jersey Shore, our pet-friendly Toms River hotel near McGuire Air Force Base is one hour from New York, Philadelphia and Atlantic City. We offer a complimentary continental breakfast, a large indoor heated pool, two restaurants, a pub & grille with live entertainment, a free pass to a fitness center adjacent to the hotel, free wireless high speed internet access and laundry service. We look forward to your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Hotel - Toms River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Of Toms River Hotel Toms River
- Howard Johnson Toms River
- Toms River Howard Johnson