“Bella! One of the greatest!”

Amici Milano Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 258 Restaurants in Trenton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I hadn't been here in quite some time as I'm not local to the Chambersburg/Trenton area, but my parents still frequent this establishment and love it. I always remembered the great food and great service. We went back to celebrate my father's birthday and the experience was even better than I remember it being. It felt like eating dinner at a dear family member's home as there was a great deal of love in everything we ate. From the garlic bread with 4 melted cheeses, the unbelieveable salad antipasto, and the absolutely delicious main dishes we all enjoyed. I had the chicken and sausage giambotta with penne and was only sorry I couldn't eat more of it. I happily took the rest home for the next day's lunch. All the grownups were in heaven with their meals that were just the pinnacle of culinary excellence. The desserts, which were all freshly made were to die for. I really enjoyed the apple crumb pie, so good! The service was just fantastic and like I said, it felt like we were eating at a dear family member's home with all the kindness and attention we were shown. Jimmy, the owner, spent a good amount of time making sure we had everything we wanted/needed and that we were truly enjoying our meal. Jimmy also showed a great deal of kindness to our children making them laugh and smile. The only sad part of our meal was having to leave as the experience was just amazing. Looks like we'll have to come back here again soon! Definitely go here if you're in the area and want a awesome meal.

There are newer reviews for Amici Milano Restaurant

Reviewed 27 September 2013

I had the fortune to dine and be served at Amici Milano. Salad, entre, cannoli, cappuccino. All wonderful.

2  Thank CactusPatch
Reviewed 29 July 2013

You are greeted on each and every visit by someone with a friendly face. Most of the time the owner greets you with a friendly smile and a welcome back. The owner Jimmie Kimmies and wife Sharon are wonderful people. Always very attentive and willing to make your stay a fun one. The food is out of this world. If you do not see whhat you want or do see it but want it prepared another way it is never a problem. The quality is top knotch and prices are more then fair. The wait staff are always professional and attentive. If you want excellent food, excellent service and an atmosphere that makes you feel at home do yourself a favor and visit Amici Milanos @ the corner of Chestnut Avenue and Roebling Avenue you will not regret it.

2  Thank trentonian55
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Amici is one of the only Italian restaurant left in the chamber burg area of Trenton n.j ,nice meal good wine good service,came with a friend of and both enjoyed this place.the only problem it is a little difficult to find without a GPS there is a lot of one way streets in that area .over all its is nice place.

1  Thank Robert L
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Very good quality and service with an incomparable variety, quality price relationship.
The parking space is extremely convenient.
Very enjoyable time on every visit.

1  Thank joaquinete