See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 April 2017

WE had our 49 th. anniversary there. Everything was perfect. Starts with great help from the bag boys, to very polite people in the pro shop. Golf course was in great condition and is fun to play. Don't miss the 16 th hole. Try to get a seat in the Grill Room near the windows, great view of the 18th. hole. We had Cesar Salad and shrimp scampi. It was excellent and the bartenders make great drinks. Our server Dee did a great job and kept everything moving at a professional pace. If you have a special day GO to Sea Oaks.

Room Tip: Try stay and play package. Stay there, eat there and play golf there.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2016

The Inn at Sea Oaks is nothing special or grand, but the room was largely clean and comfortable. The location is not ideal, being 20+ minutes away from the beach and high-scale restaurants and entertainment. Tuckerton is a small town. But if you're playing golf at their location or in town for a wedding at the Inn, this is a decent bet.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Nice clean hotel. Friendly staff. Great restaurant and golf course. We went with another couple for dinner overnight stay and golf. Perfect getaway. Not a great continental breakfast but diners near by for breakfast. You could also visit the seaport in tuckerton

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2016

Friends and i visited Sea Oaks for lunch recently, and i must say, given the rather posh surroundings of the community in which it is placed, I was pleasantly surprised. The food was excellent; the prices reasonable; the wait staff friendly and efficient. The restaurant itself is well kept, clean, and attractive. I had only learned that there was a place to eat there for the public, as I had known that it was an Active Adult community.
Based n this first experience, I fully intend to try it out for dinner, and since my buddies who have been there rave about it, I'm sure it will be great. Whether you live in the area or are just visiting, I'd give it a try. And hey, if you're a golfer, that's open to the public as well.

Room Tip: Sorry I can't help with this, as I didn't stay in the hotel. We just ate at the restaurant.
Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2015

We booked a two night stay at the Inn in a King Suite, however we were very disappointed. The Inn does not have a traditional hotel front door and we had to drive around an unmarked building several times looking for the entrance. The king suite was a good size room however the room had a strange smell similar to a wet ashtray that hit you the moment you opened the door(the room was a non smoking room) The bathroom had a large jetted bath tub that had mold in the jets and needs new grout around the edges. The tub could not be used at any rate due to the fact that stopper would not work. The room had a lot of fake plants that needed a good dusting and the windows need to be washed. The TV's were outdated and the beds very hard. The continental breakfast was tiny muffins and a couple of bagels paired with a coffee machine. For a country club we expected a better assortment of breakfast foods.

We had dinner at the club house our first night and were disappointed at the quality of the food however the service was good. Not worth the money we paid.

The website could use some updating and did not provide a lot of information about the Inn. FYI-There is no pool available for the guests of the Inn.

I booked here because it was convenient to an event we were attending in the area. When I booked we were told it was the last room and they gave us a deal of $150 a night. Next time we are in the area we will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple