Summer isn't complete without a weekend at the shore, and I can't think of anyplace else I've stayed that makes the shore so enjoyable. Our room was small but comfortable, located in the main house. On one of our afternoons, a guest took to the piano, and a handful of others enjoyed the house wine, cheese and crackers, and an afternoon sing along! Breakfast was simple but pleasant - eggs as you wish, toast, fruit, potatoes and meat (we opted not) - and with house-supplied beach towels in hand, we headed to the beach for some great waves and relaxation.
This is a comfortable venue, where we were made to feel "at home". The staff was efficient and friendly, and the owner - John - went so far beyond any reasonable expectation that a stay at Carisbrooke will be on our permanent vacation list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Carisbrooke Inn offers a blend of classic luxury accompanied by modern amenities. The Inn is nestled in the historic town of Ventnor, one mile from the action in Atlantic City and a few steps from the beach and boardwalk. After sleeping in one of the luxurious guestrooms, you will awaken to a freshly prepared gourmet breakfast. Other amenities: Wireless Internet, Large Flat HDTV, DVD, Evening Social Hour, Luxury Beds, Business Services, Free Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Carisbrooke Inn Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carisbrooke Hotel Ventnor City
- Carisbrooke Inn b&b
- Carisbrooke Inn Bed And Breakfast Ventnor City, New Jersey