“3rd rate”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“3rd rate”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Not good. Confusing. Small. Disorganized.

I think they are moving or have moved to a larger location....maybe that will help.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Oy...Casino Jerusalem”
Reviewed 26 January 2012

We went into this place wanting simple fare. Sub fare is what we got. Service was okay, but then I saw the prices. Staggering! I wanted to leave but they quickly put some pita on the table and some pickles which my kid dove into. My wife said we should stay but eat light. We ordered a baby chicken, hot dog and French fries, falafel plate with 8 balls and a dab of tehina and a bowl of soup which I shared with my wife, and two snapples. $80.00! And I was hungry when I left! I feel utterly raped. It is like they know that they are the only option and will take advantage of us fools visiting AC! The food was only as good as a lower level swarma place in Brooklyn if that. The chicken came out quite gamey , as if cooked days ago and the French fries were from a frozen package. I also noticed that they have the chutzpah to charge a mandatory 18% service charge...what service? If I want to leave a tip at my local pizza place I will, who are they to demand my money? The ambiance was no better then an old beat up diner. Please note that Atlantic City now has other more attractive places to eat. Bubbies Bistro was excellent. Food was fresh and made to order, and the menu was varied and well crafted. Prices are okay, and service is good. There we had delicious soup, salad, home made pizza, and falafal. Portions were great, food was tasty. I recommend this place any day. Makes Jerusalem look like a pea.

1 Thank duwey2