“Place to chill.”

Best Bites
Ranked #22 of 53 Restaurants in Ventnor City
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We were so hungry that day and can't decide where to eat when we found this go-to place. The place is small but really cozy. They have american food which was mostly burgers & subs, and variety of greek food. The service was a little slow, we had to wait 15 minutes for our food to arrive. But when it arrived, it was worth it. I ordered beef gyro, it is too big for my appetite and it was delicious. Dessert wasn't really that good. I picked a plain cheesecake, in a plastic container, from the refrigerator when the server saw me and was really kind to put it in a plate and added whipped cream and chocolate chips on the plate. The cheesecake was a little stale, not that good but not that bad.
Place was very good filling empty stomachs.

1  Thank limalexandria

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Its hard to compare Greek Food when you are used to Greek town in Detroit . However , this little place was charming and had very good food . We ordered a Greek salad which we ate with some of the best warm pita bread lve ever had . We also ordered moussaka and chicken gyro it's was large and enough to fill us up . Very good food"

1  Thank Uouobarbie
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Went for lunch, and had a great meal. I had the gyro and it was as good as I have had. Grilled pita and meat was good and crisp on the edges just as I like it. Can't wait to go for dinner,

1  Thank Jalischin
Reviewed 29 June 2014

What a great little BYOB! Best Bites is this little hidden gem, right on Ventnor Avenue. Tonight we started with the homemade hummus, which was phenomenal and the pita was perfect! The greek salad didn't disappoint either, but the real deal was the shawarma and gyro, which were heavenly! To top it off, the owner, Mike was extremely friendly and talked to us about his passion for making good food. The Greek with a Lebanese twist is a great addition to the shore, we can't wait to go back! As a seasoned veteran managing high end restaurants in Philadelphia and owning a restaurant in Manhattan, I am always difficult to please. I WAS AMAZED AND LITERALLY CAN NOT WAIT TO BACK!!! This unassuming place is a hidden gem that you MUST go to ASAP!

1  Thank A R
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Love the souvlaki and greek salads here .. been here several times, consistently good service and food . Excellent bites to try if you have never had greek cuisine where have you been, try out this place with something for everyone. ...

1  Thank vokaoka