“Can't afford a trip to Greece ?”
Review of Best Bites - CLOSED

Best Bites
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Ventnor City, New Jersey
“Can't afford a trip to Greece ?”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Then this is the place to go I love visiting this place. Great authentic Greek food. Gyros and a greek salad. Great stuff! I always have a great time the owners care about the serviice and food. The staff is always friendly. It is just such a wonderful experience to dine at Best Bites across street from Wawa in Ventnor Ave " and every day there is something different to enjoy. A must visit...

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Mike Y

“Europe in Ventnor”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Saw the reviews and happened by on a walk by accident. How fun! Great egg white veggie omelette with avocado, spinach and provolone. My honey had gyro meat and home- fries sans la pita. ( he's gluten free). Great food, great service very quaint atmosphere with Ella Fitzgerald piped in. People next to us spoke french... Transported elsewhere... Not Ventnor. Can't wait to come back for lunch or dinner.

1 Thank B B
“So delicious that we returned again and again and again ”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Little restaurant serving everything Greek . Yes you can get a burger there too . The Club sandwich are stacked mile high . Best bites offers really good food at reasonable prices . Salad and main course for under $ 20 . The service is efficient .... Delicious & Authentic

2 Thank Ray N
Brighton, United Kingdom
“EXCELLENT FOOD AND WAITING STAFF....”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have been there three weeks ago,and service,staff,food was everything lovely.
I love this restaurant,the burgers were awesome ,drinks as well and waiter was nice. He kept
attention on every detail.I recommend to visit restaurant everyone. :)

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Igor29N
“Place to chill.”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We were so hungry that day and can't decide where to eat when we found this go-to place. The place is small but really cozy. They have american food which was mostly burgers & subs, and variety of greek food. The service was a little slow, we had to wait 15 minutes for our food to arrive. But when it arrived, it was worth it. I ordered beef gyro, it is too big for my appetite and it was delicious. Dessert wasn't really that good. I picked a plain cheesecake, in a plastic container, from the refrigerator when the server saw me and was really kind to put it in a plate and added whipped cream and chocolate chips on the plate. The cheesecake was a little stale, not that good but not that bad.
Place was very good filling empty stomachs.

1 Thank limalexandria