“Wonderful place to sit and have Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ventnor Coffee

Ventnor Coffee
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Ventnor City
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Cafe
Dining options: Drinks, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
New Brunswick, New Jersey
“Wonderful place to sit and have Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

Not your usual run of the mill coffee place. This place has a wonderful decor and their service is excellent. Maybe not a huge variety of coffee and snacks to chose from, but still enough for someone like me. An added bonus.....free Wifi.

• Visited October 2013

“Disappointing !”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

After much fanfare and hearing many fab reviews, I finally stopped to see the newest coffee shop! Visibly stunning, comfortable seating inside and out! Hoping to get a snack and a coffee, I was a bit disappointed at the selection. Packaged biscotti, cookies and cupcakes. Not what I would want for a mid afternoon snack! After being greeted warmly, I ordered a cappuccino, only a large size available. Not the $4.00 , but would prefer an option. When it was presented to me, it appeared without any traditional foam, and looked more like a coffee with boiled milk. Granted I ,being a north jersey girl , struggling to still find my niche after 6 years here , am spoiled by San Remo Cafe in Totowa, where Joe makes a cappuccino, in a cup and saucer, that rivals Italy! After mentioning that this was not cappuccino, the server, who mentioned she was the owner , insisted on giving me my money back and I chose a delicious black coffee instead! Needless to say, I will still be at my fav spot, Malelani Cafe, although wishing them success with their new venture!

• Visited September 2013
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“Good to have options”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

It's nice to see a new business open in Ventnor and especially a coffee shop - I love my coffee! I would usually walk to the Starbucks in Margate but I gladly walked to Ventnor Coffee to check it out one morning. The location is central and the building is interesting since it is an old garage and it is very open to the elements. I can see this may be a problem in the colder months but in the summer it's perfect! There is only street parking available There is ample seating inside and outside so one can leisurely enjoy their coffee and watch the world go by. The coffee choices are standard and simple. They serve Bucks County Coffee. There are a few food options available like muffins, etc. The owner was very friendly and prices are reasonable. My coffee order was a simple coffee with flavored syrup and I enjoyed it while my husband and I sat outside and basked in the summer morning. I hope Ventnor Coffee is successful and still around next year - I'll be sure to go back!

• Visited August 2013