“Pizza or dinner and fast delivery ”

Uncle Gino's Pizza & Ristorante
Ranked #21 of 57 Restaurants in Ventnor City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Solid pizza, ok Italian food dinners and fantastic wraps. When they say your order will be delivered in 30 minutes they mean it. Except for the wraps, which I order regularly, the food here is average but the wait staff couldn't be nicer.

1  Thank Jeff S

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM UNCLE GINOS AGAIN! I am a local who has been ordering from this place for 5 years. I often get their burritos. They come two in an order with your choice of beef or chicken. For 5 years I have placed my order for one chicken and one beef since two come in an order. Today I call my order in . 5 minutes later I get a call back telling me I can not have one beef one chicken. I have to either have both beef or both chicken. When I explained I've been ordering it this way for 5 years I was told "no you haven't you are a liar" by the manager. She actually called me, the customer a liar and was very nasty. I know it was a mgr because the girl on the phone taking my order said "let me ask my mgr" I was appalled! But since there were other people in my company that also ordered I kept my mouth shut and placed my order for two beef. I figured instead of confronting the mgr that felt it was appropriate to call a customer a liar. I would get on here and give a review for everyone to see! I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM UNCLE GINOS AGAIN! They just lost a local customer who ordered frequently. I will be letting my friends and neighbors know to never order from this nasty place! What a disgrace. Horrible customer service!!

3  Thank Angela H
Reviewed 25 February 2017

Gino's pizza box hypes "we bring excellence to your table". Would it were so!

Our pizza delivery was just in time as specified but our pizza was just close to average. From my POV, there was way too much cheese, too little sauce - that was not particularly savory and just average pizza dough.

"It's Delicious" says the box also...again we wished it really was.

1  Thank HaljoHal
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Vey good pizza and antipasto. Also very good pasta dinners Staff friendly and efficient. nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I ordered delivery last night. The menu had many great choices and it was hard to decide what to get. I finally decided on an order of wings with mild sauce, a philly cheesesteak and a panzarotti.
The wings were good but I was expecting a mild buffalo sauce. It was more of a sweet sauce. Not bad just not what I was expecting. The cheesesteak was very good. The panzarotti wan't bad but it was baked. I traditional one is fried and that's is what I was expecting. All in all it was all enjoyable and I would order from them again. The delivery man was very pleasant too.