“Nice horses”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Nice horses”
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Although the horses were well cared for I couldn't help but feel that the guides didn't want to be there. The ride was shorter than it was supposed to be. The terrain was ok, but I have been to better stables in the Poconos.

Visited August 2012
3 Thank TravelLovers5

Bayonne, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“nice people”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

The place was very dirty, there was a very long wait, did not get moneys worth, very short ride for 35 dollars, No walkway from mineral hotel

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Keith C
Sparta, New Jersey
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 185 helpful votes
“Great Outdoor Fun”
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Everyone at this stable seems to enjoy their job and the horses seem to be well taken care of and not over worked. If you are an experienced rider you'll have the chance to get a nice trot and canter. The area is very nice and the trails have some nice scenic views. They are also very good with younger and inexperienced riders. I've ridden here numerous times under many circumstances with different types of riders and have always had a great experience. Plus the rates are very good for a resort area.

Visited March 2012
Sussex, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome place!”
Reviewed 27 February 2011

We had a great time! It was me and my husband and we had the sweetest horses( chance and big red) who were very well behaved. Our guide was very nice and made our hour long trail ride really enjoyable. All girls who work there were extremely helpful and pleasant to talk to as well as the man in the office. I will definitely be coming there again and would recommend it to any one staying in the area.

Visited October 2010
1 Thank DandyTriples
New York
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“A great Experience”
Reviewed 16 September 2010

We were a group of 13 that wanted to go on a horseback trail ride. Some of us were experienced & the rest had never been on a horse & there were kids from 6 upto adults. I called & spoke to one of the girls to arrange this & she was SO helpful & friendly! When we got there, the girl I spoke to on the phone was once again great as well as the man who I assume was the owner. My 9 yr old son was so nervous but before you knew it, he was asking to trott some more. The horses are obviously well cared for & they are very well behaved. It was a great day! My kids are begging to go again!

2 Thank denross