“Enjoyable”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We had on several occasions stopped in for dinner and had a few beers. The food was decent and the beer was cold. It certainly was fine for the area. The bar itself was enjoyable as a bar should be. Will I be back I'm sure I will.

1  Thank Spiderpancake

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We had a large party and were happy we made a reservation. Very busy restaurant on Saturday night. Food was like good home cooked feeling. Service was good too. We would return for sure.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We walked in on a Wednesday night approx. 7:45 p.m. (4 of us) We stood at podium waiting for a hostess to acknowledge us for 11 minutes and yup you guessed it....WE LEFT. No one gave us eye contact. No one smiled. WE WERE COMPLETELY IGNORED! BUH BYE GEORGE..EPIC FAIL.

3  Thank njtravelgirl03
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The service was mediocre and the ribs were really bad...my family came here just for the ribs and most of us ordered them...don't order the ribs. The fish however was surprisingly good but not the majority.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Service was excellent. Food is awesome. I've eaten here a couple of times a month for the past couple of years. I can honestly say the food and service never disappointed me.

Been to George Inn? Share your experiences!