First of all, there is no restaurant (however, the lodge is next door, but no room service). Parents allow their kids to run amok through the hallways at all hours. The channel selection is pathetic, and if the hotel is busy, internet is nearly non-existent. But if you like to ski on ice 45 minutes from NYC, it's great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mountain Creek offers luxury hotel and vacation condo rental lodging for your Appalachian Mountain vacation in Northern New Jersey. The surrounding Vernon Valley area offers fantastic dining, 12 golf courses, antiquing, wineries, horseback riding, apple orchards, quaint shops, stunning state parks, the Space Farms zoo, hiking and of course, world-class snowboarding, skiing and snow tubing in the winter. Your perfect family getaway or romantic weekend to remember awaits you. We'll exceed all your expectations at Mountain Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Mountain Creek - The Appalachian & Black Creek Sanctuary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Creek - The Appalachian & Black Creek Sanctuary Hotel Vernon
- Mountain Creek - The Appalachian And Black Creek Sanctuary