“Fantastic”

Voorhees, New Jersey, Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Thought I would be a little uneasy but the staff is knowledgable, fun and easy going. It was such a great adventure zip lining in the mountains over water. Beautiful scenery. Something for everyone in the family to do together.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jessica C
Corey B, Manager at Mountain Creek Zip Tours, responded to this review, 1 December 2013
Thank you for the review, glad that you had a great time with us! Please come back to see us soon.

• Turkish first
Sussex County, NJ
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“For the scared or beginner”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Our family has been zip lining many times before this. I guess we were a bit jaded - our past experiences were to wear harnesses similar to those for rock climbing or rappelling plus the hardware (not sure what it is called) varies from person to person. The place we’ve visited many times could change the wheel (the hardware that attaches to the cable) depending on how fast or slow you want to go. Not so here. You get some type of a soft chair/seat harness so you are in a sitting position and a one size fits all wheel (you don't get much speed). The first zip line is a joke. It is 250’ long. In my opinion it should not count as part of the package. They say this is to get everyone used to how to zip line. Then you go up the mountain to zip down 3 other lines that are longer, but far from fast. Yes, it is possible to turn yourself upside down. It just seemed that safety (not complaining about safety – I’m all for it) over-rides adventure here.
All in all, if you’ve never been zip lining before and you’re a bit wary or scared, this is the perfect place to start. Oh, and if you are there on a summer day, bring bug spray. REALLY!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank reallyobnoxious
Thank you for the review! I am glad that you felt safe because that is our number one concern here at Zoom Ziplines. We agree that our ziplines are a great place to start for anyone who has never been ziplining before. We try to make our tours enjoyable for all ages.
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent place for Zipline”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Just went ziplining with a group of friends this sunday and it was awesome. Our guides JoJo and Kaitlyn were very friendly and the entire trip was filled with laugher and excitment. Before I get there one thing I worried about is where am I going to put my stuff, and thank god they have lockers for that. The lockers are not that big but well just put ur wallet and cellphones in there. The second zipline is the most exciting one, but overall its very family friendly. I see kids getting on it with no problems at all. The only negative if you really have to pick on something is you'll have to carry the trolley for a little bit. If you have kids or an adult who cant carry heavy objects then be prepared to carry it for them, they are about 15lbs each. They take photos for you too which cost $20 in a CD. But I mean for the whole group we only need one cd right? Its totally worth it. Everyone go home smiling.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank landzai
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“A very good experience”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I was really impressed with this zip lining experience. Our guides, Marybeth and Fritz, were very patient, sweet and knowledgeable. They are very nice and make you feel super comfortable. I've gone zip lining before in Honduras and in the Middle East, and this was the safest experience I've had. The equipment and the whole thing overall was really well made. Zipping over the lake with the mountain around you is beautiful. The suspension bridge at the end was kind of hard for me cus I have no coordination! Overall, it was a great experience and I'm glad I did it. It's a bit on the weak side though and not very exhilarating. If you are looking for a thrill, this isn't for you. During my other experiences, I've had to jump off the platforms (so fun!), but here they push down a bar to release you. My other experiences were much more exciting and dangerous. This is more a family experience than anything else, so I do recommend it for families and kids.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank fixureyes81
Susie K, Manager at Mountain Creek Zip Tours, responded to this review, 15 August 2013
Thank you very much for your review! We always appreciate guest feedback as it allows us to gauge our tour and our guides. While we understand that our tour isn't as exhilarating for some as it is for others, we are happy to hear that you still had a safe and fun experience! We agree with you that this is a great family-fun activity!
Piscataway, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great entertainment!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Zoom ziplines were great fun for many reasons - 1. zip lines go over great scenic views; 2. the harnesses and zip line suspensions are very strong, so once you do the 'bunny zipline' for 200 mts you can thoroughly enjoy the remaining 3 courses; 3. the staff is very well trained and things go on like clock work. you truly get the feeling that you are in safe hands and safe harnesses when you deal with them. simple thoughtful acts like giving a water bottle at the end of the ride makes them customer friendly.

it will be nice if they had rides on full moon nights, the course over the river will be splendid i think.

i give them 4 stars because it is pricey, $70 and then an additional $20 for the photos is way too pricey.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank nalini v
Susie K, Manager at Mountain Creek Zip Tours, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you enjoyed your Zipline Tour. It is feedback and suggestions like yours (such as full moon night ziplining) that allows us to make changes and our guests happy in the future. We will be evaluating if this is possible! We hope to welcome you back sometime again in the future!