“Best service ever”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 94
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This week I attended a wedding at Mineral Springs which was absolutely gorgeous. On Sunday morning my family and I went to breakfast at Kites. While looking around for our server, a woman in a suit approached us and asked us if she could be of any help. We told her our server had gone missing and we wanted to order something that wasn't on the menu. She immediately asked us what we would like and went into the kitchen. Upon her return she had brought more silverware, as ours had disappeared and a beautiful bowl of fruit. A few minutes later she had returned with my food just as my 3 teenage boys came in and were at the buffet. I had asked if they could be seated at the table next to us. It was dirty, but she said she would have the table cleared and set before they were done in the buffet line. In no time she welcomed my boys to a clean table and told me her name was Robyn, The Kites Restaurant Manager. All I can say is Awesome...She was a manager that did all she could, literally, to make my stay even more fantastic. This ones a keeper!

3  Thank Marcia L

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Sat at the bar and had sirloin steak and filet mignon. Really good food, cooked to perfection ! Nice bartender Jason and his co-worker.... It was crowded which I like when I go to a restaurant because you know its good food !! Will def. go back !

1  Thank Jill S
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have eaten here a number of times only out of convenience since I am a member of the health club downstairs from Kites. The drinks and food are overpriced and the staff are primarily kids. They do have some older bartenders but most have attitude who think they are great. If your not a regular which generally consists of singles who live in the condos forget about it. For my last dinner, I invited my kids and my son felt ill through the night on something wrong with his burger. Go to Warwick, NY which is a short drive north on Rt. 94 for better food and drink establishments. This restaurant is just a tourist trap hooked to a hotel.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch and don't know where to start on the list of " horribles". We ordered the calamari to start and were served rubber, with a butter sauce. The butter wasn't even fully melted. Our burger and salad were below average, though they forgot to add the bacon to the burger, and were charged. We were also double-charged for sparkling water so that was $14 for a bottle. Kites was no better than an average diner. Extremely disappointing.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

The food was great and prices were good. We had the steak and eggs. Steak was cooked perfectly and eggs were just the way we like them. Home fries were delicious and you need to get the mimosa's.

1  Thank Melisa410