“expensive but good”

Wings Asian Fusion Bistro
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Vernon
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 6 August 2014

my husband and mother in law ordered from this restaurant.
hubby ordered chicken fried rice and mommy ordered shrimp with vegetables and white rice.

the chicken fried rice was good, it didn't taste fried or oily. the hot oil was like ketchup, it was not oily at all. the shrimp were huge and fresh and there were a variety of vegetables.

I enjoyed the food, even though it was expensive it was worth it.

There are newer reviews for Wings Asian Fusion Bistro

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

You would never expect this in Vernon NJ! Restaurant exterior is not enticing, but what a surprise inside! Owner really invested in very tasteful contemporary Asian decor. Unfortunately the outside doesn't reflect the caliber of this restaurant. Food excellent, very attentive service with extreme concern for our gluten free dinner companion, and beautiful presentation. Very extensive Asian fusion menu. Get past the sad looking exterior & give it a try!

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Great food here!! I would travel from far if I had to but thankfully this place is local. I love the avocado salad and the sushi is top quality.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I was really excited to try this restaurant. It's 25 minutes from our home and thought we'd be going a lot. The place itself is beautiful. A lot of care and planning went into the interior decorating. Was very comfortable and relaxing. As usual, we ordered a lot of food to try. I had several sushi rolls and their scallion pancakes. The menu offered quite a variety. Problem, food was just eh. The general Tao chicken was awful. Plenty of other places to go.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Just returned from dinner with friends and was extremely pleased. I would not have expected such a restaurant so close to home! More like a place in NY city! It is a really modern looking, clean restaurant. Nice attentive staff and food was very very good. It is more Japanese than Thai ( i found this place by looking up Thai restaurants) but i was able to get
Pad Tai. The seetheart tuna roll was delicious! The presentation was great too.
If i had a criticism, it is that the food is served too fast! We were done with appetizers and dinner (didn't have dessert) in less than 1 hour. They do need a website! Try this place if you like Asian foiod. We will be going back!

1  Thank Lennismom