“Tasty wings”

Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
connecticut
“Tasty wings”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Wings are good but on the small size. Don't take credit cards which is a hassle. Fried chicken is pretty good too!

Visited August 2014

Philadelphia, PA
“Great wings & things”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Their wings are great along with the fried chicken & ribs. Love this place. We generally order and bring home to eat.

• Visited May 2014
“Best wings horrible fries”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The food is pretty good for me one of the best in town, but I think they should make deliveries at least to locals and make better French fries because the one they have now suck ...

• Visited June 2014
Villas, New Jersey
“Don't like Wings ? Try the Tails”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Really the best Take-Out place in the area. I don't care for the work involved in wings, so the meatier Tails are for me. Same sauce. Also the pulled pork and the chicken dinner.

Visited February 2014
Roanoke, Virginia
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

For years my boys have been getting wings from Wing It at the WCM Farmers Mkt. We had gotten ribs from them at their store so when it came time to plan my husbands birthday party I decided to try their catering and boy am I happy I did. The food (wings, ribs, pulled pork and sides) were all excellent and they supplied everything (other than paper products) right down to the sterno & serving utensils. They couldn't have been any easier to deal with and the price was wonderful. I'd go back again in a heartbeat!

• Visited August 2013