“Nice Salad Bar and Sunday Brunch”

Larry's II Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 138 Restaurants in Vineland
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Vineland, New Jersey
“Nice Salad Bar and Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I like Larry's II because they have one of the best salad bars around. It's bout $8 if you get the salad bar alone. If you get it with a meal it's half that. The Sunday brunch is pretty good here. It's $10 and is comparable to a hotel breakfast that you would get from a DoubleTree or any other hotel that offers an omelet station. We dine here about twice a month. Usually once for dinner and once for breakfast.

• Visited July 2014

Millville, New Jersey
“Large Menu”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Allot of item to choose from.

Big menu of items, also large selection of drinks from the Cafe.

Nice salad bar.

Rug in one of the dinning rooms is sometimes a little smelly.

• Visited May 2014
Millville
“It was OK”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My wife and I went there with a few friends; Service was a little slow ( asked for wine glasses & opener, had to get my own glasses)
Food was OK; the veggie came out cold, maybe sitting on the ready table for awhile, my wife's meal was tasty (chicken sarina)
Prices were not bad. Room was very warm, had to ask to turn air on.

Last time there was for breakfast.

Visited April 2014
Lynn, Ma
“Great lunch”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We had little time and ordered right away, and it came out fast. Food, portions and service was great!

Visited February 2014
Chestertown, Maryland
“Turn off FOX News!”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I used to really like Larry's. I'd go back if I thought I could stomach the atmosphere, since the staff are very nice and the food is dependable. But when will restaurants wake up to the fact that --IF they HAVE to have a TV on - it's better to stick to non-controversial stuff like Animal Planet or CNN or Food TV? They didn't used to have Fox on all the time. Now it seems inescapable. I'm not asking them to switch to MSNBC, just stop with the right wing propaganda served up with an otherwise very good turkey burger... I want to dine in peace. Srsly - can it be worth it? I'd been going to Larry's II for years, but I liked it a lot better better before they started promoting scientific ignorance and right-wing trash talking of our President. Vineland has lots of good restaurants that don't give wall space to Fox News. I'm heading elsewhere.

• Visited February 2014
Larrys2Vineland, Owner at Larry's II Restaurant, responded to this review, 6 September 2014
TravelingDiner1967,

We are sorry to hear that you will not be returning based on the television program that was on at the time of your visit. I understand the some people like Fox and others like CNN. We strive to make each and every visitor feel at home so when anyone asks us to turn on a specific station we certainly do so. We prefer to stay out of politics and focus on making our customers happy by providing them with the best possible food and dining experience. Please don't misunderstand the current TV station for our personal views one way or the other. The truth of the matter is that our default station is CNN because we find that is the least controversial. Please feel free to request to be seated in our dining room, banquet room , or outdoor patio as there are no TVs in any of those rooms. Also, feel free to request any network station and we will gladly accommodate you. As always, we value your input and thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with us as that is what helps us to provide the best possible experience for everyone we can. I hope you reconsider and give us another try.