“Nice Food and Good Service”

Dakota Prime Steak House and Sushi Bar
Ranked #70 of 142 Restaurants in Vineland
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 25 February 2014

A pleasant surprise in Vineland, NJ. A well prepared filet with good, friendly service. Pleasant atmosphere too.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Easily accessible from route 55 and it ends there. We were there on our monthly family get together and we were the only ones dining. That should've been a clue but, we gave them a shot. The food took forever to be served and it wasn't all that good. The server was nice but, hey we were the only patrons. We will never eat there again.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Was on a solo trip so I opted to eat in the bar. Very quiet on a Sunday evening but wanted a martini and a steak so Dakota it was.

Bartender took my order and was very attentive.

Ordered the smaller rib eye and was pleasantly surprised. Temp was exactly as ordered and the garnish was nice too.

I'd visit again.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

This is a place that is trying to be a first class place. I think it is mediocre and a little bit overpriced. Sushi is OK but it's dark and boring. Very quiet, only one of two servers usually, and service is mediocre as well. Overall....definitely no more than 3/5 stars. Not my first choice in Vineland.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

My co-workers and I decided to go to this restaurant for a business dinner sort of on a last minute basis, but the Dakota had no issue finding us a very nice table. We had a very nice array of appitizers, the volcano roll was some of the best sushi I have experienced, very flavorful, and fresh. The main entree of Steaks were done for all three in our party exactly as we had ordered, and also very tasty. I was very satisifed with the quality of the foods and the level service. If you are looking for quality Sushi and steaks, make sure to visit the Dakota, you should not be dissappointed! Our server Joanne (sp?) did a wonderful job of timing our appetizers and meals very well.

2  Thank Robert W