“VERY HAPPY”

Wingate by Wyndham Vineland
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Vineland
Reviewed 11 February 2013

I was in Vineland for a few days, and I enjoyed my stay here. I had a non-smoking room with a king size bed. Very Cozy. Staff was vere nice and helpful. Vaughn Thought I looked like someone he use to work with.....lol this was my 1st time to New Jersey, I guess I have a Twin I didn't know about. Vanghn was so nice and sweet making sure I didn't need some breakfest before my Flight back home. Thank you for the great service........... I will book with you all again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
WingateVineland, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2013

Thank you for taking a moment to share! It was our pleasure having you with us and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Safe Travels,
Natale' C.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,044)

Reviewed 7 February 2013

Stayed in early February. Clearly, the hotel does not take the 'no smoking' policy seriously. I tried three different rooms before I gave up and just stayed in the third room. If I had not been part of a group - I would have gone next door to the Hampton Inn.

Hairdryer died in the morning and they did not have a spare in the hotel (seriously?) and made. O offer to help in any way. They are fairly militant about not taking food out of the breakfast area - so if you want to take something back to the family - forget about it.

Free wifi did work well. Overall - would not stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
WingateVineland, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2013

I am so sorry to hear that your stay was not what you had expected. Thank you for providing honest feedback and I assure you it has been passed to the appropriate departments and reviewed at length. We understand that first impressions are the most important but ask that you give us a chance to wow you with the change(s) we can make. I would like to personally select your next room and ensure full satisfaction throughout the stay. Please contact me for your next reservation.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

I have to say as soon as i walked in the front door I felt at ease and liked the friendly service. Stephanie and Vaughn (yes they were that nice I remember their names) handled things quickly and smoothly as I was so tired and needed to rest and I was in my room in minutes. They seemed to sense my feelings and did what had to be done. the rooms are very well arranged and very clean . 'A' Plus for that and another kudo for offering PET friendly rooms :-) .. I f you travel with ur pet you really appreciate that perc. . The gym and the whirlpool was a surprise. and the computer room . i didn't use them but I know many would.
I will always consider that Hotel anywhere I go for sure. :-)

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
WingateVineland, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2013

Thank you! It is our pleasure!

Reviewed 31 January 2013

I had the most wonderful stay for a week at Wingate Vineland! The staff was FANTUBULOSO!!!! The room was immaculate! The convinence of Bennigans delivering on those cold evenings was great, and the breakfast host, Vaughn, made it an even better experience for a very cold Southern Girl. He made me feel like I was home. I would recommend that you stay at this establishment. Had a wonderful time. Thanks, you guys were AWESOME!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for the high compliments. When I delivered a copy of your review to Vaugh he was so pleased! Hope to see you again sooner rather than later. We understand if you wait until it stops snowing!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 January 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Reviewed 24 January 2013

I had a wonderful stay for one night. Room very clean big and the hotel staff was very nice, helpful and polite. I would definitly recommend this hotel to anyone and would come back any time. The breakfast was good and the man who helps you was fantastic and so funny made my morning.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
1  Thank Gina L
WingateVineland, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2013

Thank you for taking a moment to share your glowing recommendation with us! We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

This was our first stay at Wingate and we would heartily recommend it. The room was clean and comforable but it was the staff who made our stay so pleasant. They were extremely professional and went out of their way for us. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank VJC1393
WingateVineland, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2013

It was our pleasure to have you with us. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Best Regards,
Natale' C.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vineland
0 mi away
Quality inn
#5 of 7 in Vineland
Country Inn By Carlson, Millville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Vineland

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Vineland? Share your experiences!