“You have to eat here!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We visit the area a few times a year and this place is exceptional. The broccoli rave with beans and crispy prosciutto appetizer was perfect and the make a really great salad. But save room for the white seafood fra diavlo! So much seafood and just the right heat. Also the filet mignon with gnocchi is great. A father and son are the chefs...very talented gentlemen. We wish we lived closer and we will be back.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I decided to try Gina's at the last minute one night. We called ahead to make sure it wasn't booked, and luckily we were able to score the last open table for the night - the chef's table. Most people have told us they're not huge fans of this seat, but we couldn't disagree more. It was the best table in the house! We enjoyed our cozy nook where we were able to view all the different dishes coming out of the kitchen - each one beautifully plated and the aromas were amazing. Gina greeted us at the door, and she was lovely! Very pleasant, very gracious. She continued to check on us during our dinner and gave us some background on the restaurant. We really enjoyed talking with her.

The food was so delicious! Definitely the best we've had in the Vineland area, and dare I say as good if not better than my local favorite, Annata Wine Bar. We had trouble deciding on what to get because everything sounded wonderful. We ended ordering way more than we normally would just so we could try some different things, and each bite was perfect! Obviously, we didn't have enough room for it all, so we packed it up to take home along with an order of dessert! I love that it's BYOB, too, and the entire staff was charming and pleasant. We are going to be frequent visitors!

Definitely make a reservation and ask for recommendations if you can't decide what to order.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

The main course was really well made.
The salad was good, but the lettuce could have been fresher and the salad bowl was clear glass that had allot of smudges all over it.

Check the menu before you go as it is limited.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

The chef/owner of this restaurant can really cook. We've been following him for years around Vineland and Millville but now seems to have found his perfect spot. His food is always exceptionally good, well prepared and nicely presented, Prices are very reasonable and portions are almost always large enough to provide for ample take home leftovers. Outstanding crusty bread is baked fresh daily. Daily specials are usually based on what his regulars ask for most. The owner and staff are accommodating in every way in our experience.

2  Thank Alphablondyfan
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Friends took us here. Ample portions (big enough to share). Really good bread and some of the best olive oil dipping I've ever tasted. Service was a bit slow at times, but it was busy and when the company is good, you don't care. The calamari appetizer was big enough for all 4 of us to share and the family style salad was good, although a bit over dressed for my taste, but that's just me. The only thing keeping me from giving this an excellent was the under-seasoned veal parm with linguine I had. I felt it needed some salt, but it was a minor blip. You'd never expect Vineland to have a place like this, in a strip mall next to a grocery store. Music was terrific.

1  Thank NJLady561