“A nice day at Applebee's”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #28 of 141 Restaurants in Vineland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is a great place to eat or just have a drink. The staff will make you feel like everyone knows you name. I always have a nice day when I go to this Applebee's

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We stopped here pretty late at night, and it was packed. With 2 tired kids, the meal went very well. The server was great. Sorry I cannot remember her name, but she was pretty, very petite and loved kids. She made our meal even better with the great service with a smile.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Had a little bit of a wait to get help, but they were absolutely packed, on a Sunday evening. It was quite loud, but not overwhelming. I had a little bit of an issue, in that the appetizer/bread plates given me (two per table, with napkin wrapped utensils) were not, in fact, clean. There was a mashed glob of food between them, when I picked up the first one. The waiter whisked it away, but still, left a bit of a concern for me. I had a pasta dish that was great, but the breadstick had been re-toasted so many times, it became a garlic crouton. Not terrific, not terrible. Typical Applebee's fare.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

This is a good choice for a casual meal if you are in or around the Cumberland Mall, in Vineland, or if you are heading to the Shore on Route 55 around mealtime.

My wife, daughter and I met there for lunch on Sunday and found that it was a very popular place. By 1:30 it was full, but nevertheless the service was prompt and efficient.

My daughter, a vegetarian, ordered the Three Cheese Chicken Penne, but asked that the chicken be left off. No problem. It was a very generous portion, and she left some, but she enjoyed it. My wife ordered the Four Cheese Mac and Cheese with Chicken Tenders, but asked that it be served without the chicken (small appetite). Again no problem. She really liked it, but she also could not finish it all. I got the American BLT which was melted American cheese, tomato and lettuce and SIX slices of bacon. Ummm, love that bacon! It came with really good French fries. I ate every scrap.

We will surely go back.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Hello Everyone:

My wife had our first date nite here.

We had a great time just to get out and enjoy the nite out.

The service here was ok, the food was good. The waiteress need to be more attentive to customers needs.

Over nice place and good food.