“Good food in a big portion”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #77 of 142 Restaurants in Vineland
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 9 October 2013

The food tastes good and comes in a big portion. The lobster we ordered, along with another entree, stuffed us two adults to the core.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I just had the lobster 10 " pizza and my wife the salad and water and a diet coke. Bill was $26 so with the tip around $32. The pizza was not that great and I could not really taste the lobster.

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Ridiculous... either leave it unsalted or at least tone it down some. the food was some of the worst I have ever had and the bad thing is with the reviews saying it is good or consistent tells either all the others in the chain are the same or... the typical patron has sodium intake issues. never again for me.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

No wait - we had the shrimp your way combo with the coconut bites - it was nicely prepared and
had generous portions as well as being delicious.

Hostess was friendly - the server - not so much - and not attentive. Didn't seem to know the
menu and didn't check with us or keep drinks filled.

The other negative was the restroom - not clean and was out of toilet paper and hand soap.
We notified the front desk and they went into action.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

My grandson and myself would go there at least twice a month for a friday night out...and then we stopped going because of the service...When we order something it would 9 times out of ten be served at different times...When I eat I want to eat with my grandson thats why we go out...and they would cut back on the rolls they serve whilr you wait...Not for me...We go to LONG HORN NOW...THE FOOD AND SERVICE IS BETTER...

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!