“Great sandwich”

Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #50 of 143 Restaurants in Vineland
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My husband went here for a quick bite to eat. We went next door to Taco Bell.... Entrance into Arby's is not great.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I often stop here on my way to or from the shore and have never been disappointed. Their Rueben sandwiches are just as good as at a deli but cost less! Of course, the curly fries are always my favorite. The employees are friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Arby's has an attractive menu and this particular Arby's has a good location next to the KMart and Cumberland Mall so it gets hungry shoppers. We visited on a few occasions. The service was average, some minor cleanliness and neatness concerns made me feel a bit uncomfortable and the smell in the air was somewhat unfresh.

3  Thank podrozniczka60

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!