“I never believed Ramada could have such an awesome place!”

Ramada Vineland Millville Area
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Vineland
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 26 May 2012

I was a "Mystery Shopper" for 8 years and worked for Marriott corporation as designer of training videos and thought it was not possible but only the finest 5-star hotels could achieve the quality and character of cuisine that I experienced in this Vineland Ramada's "Harry's Pub."

I literally was stunned by the finest sushi I have EVER tasted, even with all my travels around the world. Supreme Sushi Chef "Sushi Mike" and his wife create the most stunning artistic and palette pleasing sushi imaginable.

The one menu item that stood out in particular was "Shrimp Kani", which had shrimp tempura wrapped in a most delectable and varied-textured recipe that tantalized nearly every section of my palate.

When I say it was the finest I have ever tasted is neither a piece of flattery nor an exaggeration.

The service was impeccable and other items my date and I sampled equally had the finest quality and brilliant, artistic appearance.

Friday nights have a fine jazz/rock trio playing in "Harry's Pub."

There are two other restaurants within this Ramada and they both look extremely elegant and well staffed.

I give this restaurant the highest possible rating and will bring many friends here to share in the delight and taste of this establishment.

Room Tip: I did not stay overnight here because I live in Vineland, but knowing the staff and the quality of t...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shalom_Jerome

Reviewed 23 February 2012

I heard about all of the wonderful renovations the Ramada had made over the past couple of years, and decided to check it out with some friends. The room rates were unbeatable for a friday night, so we booked a couple of rooms and made reservations at Dakota Prime Steakhouse for dinner. Hands down the best dinner I have ever had, and for the prices, unbelievable. Their fairly new chef has a very reputable background, and it absolutely showed in his creations. The servers were very knowledgeable about the menu, and made our experience very enjoyable. The cocktails were fantastic as well! After a lovely dinner, we went to Harry's Pub to enjoy a few more drinks. The rooms were beautiful. You can absolutely tell that the owners take much pride in their business because it shows in the quality and comfort of the rooms, as well as in the hotel overall. I would recommend this hotel to anyone passing through vineland, or even just for a night out for a fantastic dinner and great atmosphere.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank MEL25_12
Reviewed 23 February 2012

The only word that I comes to mind is FANTASTIC!!!! Recently I had the pleasure at staying in this hotel on a recent trip through the state. I was pleasantly surprised how beautiful it was inside and wonderful staff. I was able to relax at the bar after having a wonderful dinner all without leaving the hotel. This hotel is a must stay if you are looking for a wonderful and relaxing experience

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
ramadavineland, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Vineland Millville Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write this review your comments make our entire team want to work that much harder to please every guest. Is was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 11 January 2012

My wife and I made a exhausting trip from Georgia to New Jersey, which was to start a new and happy segment to our lives. This trip was especially difficult as my wife is disabled, but had to drive her vehicle for the (16) sixteen hour trip. I knew I would need about (2) two weeks to get our lives set in this new area. So I went on line ahead of time and made an arrangement to stay at the ramada Inn in Vineland, New Jersey. They offered the lowest rate for the area, but being somewhat familiar with the area, I Knew there were good hotels in this area. My down fall was that I believed this one to be of that number. Well, to give it to you straight. The print did say " No Refunds". We arrived at the Ramada about (7) seven hours late. It was late and we were done. Especially my wife. She came through the door saying " honey I don't know about this". She hit the bed and slept for (24) hours. She really had me a little nervous. Upon awakening she complained of the springs beating her through the mattress, causing her great pain in her body., the uncleanliness of the room, the smell of the hotel. And just the fact that I had made a ($772.00) seven hundred and seventy two dollar mistake. I spoke with office management about the need to check out due to dissatisfaction with the hotel. Needless for me to say...but they would not budge, No compromise, No halfway, No.No NO,NO Nothing. You might think that in the position to lose this amount of money at a time of trying to start anew, would be disastrous. And it is. But we threw everything back in the car and moved some(150) one hundred and fifty yards away to a real hotel., Real Hotel., REAL HOTEL. How much does it take take just to work along with your customer a little bit. Do you think (700) seven hundred will put you out of business. Can a business have a little care for the disabled. Do you think we will never be looking for a hotel stay again?? If it is just truly about business and nothing else matters, then you should not be in a venture that focuses around the service and care of and for People. Real human beings who work, play, and Love. " Never let your business be void of compassion". Marvin

Room Tip: Call the front desk and check ethics before taking the plunge. You can learn a lot by a little conve...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Padestes M
ramadavineland, Owner at Ramada Vineland Millville Area, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2012

I am very sorry to hear about this we had a manager who we had to let go for some of the reasons you stated. We are constantly trying to make our guests feel at home to that end we have replaced all mattresses with the seally posturepedic pillow top model it has been very well received. As for the poor treatment on your recent visit I can only say from our whole staff we are sorry for the treatment you received. Please call and ask for our new GM Jim Hans and we will try to make this right for you. We have already removed the person responsible for your treatment. Please accept our sincerest apology we strive to be excellent and sometime we fall short but we will always handle these situations with our guests best interest at heart.

Reviewed 16 December 2011

Recent stay was nothing short of excellent. Best free breakfast of any hotel chain. Nicely remodel room and friendly staff. Kelly on front desk was very cheerful and friendly especially at 2 AM. Looking forward in coming back.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
ramadavineland, General Manager at Ramada Vineland Millville Area, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let us know it is guests like you that make this an enjoyable place to be. We hope to see you soon

Jim

Reviewed 12 November 2011

I do a lot of traveling and I have to say my room was very clean and I love the beautiful bedding. I ate at the stake house and sushi bar and did I ever love it. I highly recommend staying their.
Sincerely, Samantha

Room Tip: Harry's pub great to unwind after a long drive.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo

Samantha thank you for the kind words we try our best to make our guests feel at home. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area. Thank you for taking the time to respond to us we really appreciate it.

Reviewed 10 November 2011

easy stay. great rooms. friendly staff. awesome bar.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank deanhart

Thank you for the response we know you are busy. We share these with our staff and it is very rewarding to us all when a guest enjoys their stay with us.
Jim

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vineland
Wingate by Wyndham Vineland
Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Quality inn
Quality inn
#5 of 7 in Vineland
Quality Inn & Suites Millville
Country Inn By Carlson, Millville

Been to Ramada Vineland Millville Area? Share your experiences!