“I like staying there. I come once a month if not more. It...”

Ramada Vineland Millville Area
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Vineland
GreenLeadersGold level

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Vineland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have done some traveling in my time, and the quality and service, personal attention, and the sincere need expressed to be sure I was completely happy was above and way beyond. The front desk clerk, I believe her name was Stephany, she is trully an asset to your company. We were on the road for a hours in the Camper. I stayed in the Hotel and my sister and her husband were told where they can park and sleep in the Camper the 2 nights.(6 & 7) By the time we got there, the restuarant was closing. There was a young guy standing outside offering his help, ( many times- very nice young man) he over heard we were hungry and quickly went to, I believe her name is Christine, and advised her of hungry customers checking in. She came out in the lobby, made herself known and said they were willing to stay and besure we get any order we wanted. This is the difference of working some where, and taking ownership and pride in service. Words could not express the gratitude felt because of Christine. Donot let her slip away. She is a diamond, future leader to be reconed with. I have already reccomended your Hotel, and we might be dropping in again around Thanksgiving. thank you. Blanche Peebles

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

ramadavineland, General Manager at Ramada Vineland Millville Area, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Blanche,

I wanted to take this time to say thank you for your positive feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take the feedback that we get from our customers very seriously and we appreciate your kind words. I'm thrilled the Stephanie, as well as our hostess Christina took very good care of you during our stay. We hope to see you around Thanksgiving. Please stop by the front desk and ask to see if I'm available. Thank you again for choosing Ramada Vineland.
Morristown, New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

The hotel was clean enough but the carpet and things seems to imply some age to them. The hotel staff were friendly enough but not what one would call warm or over the top good. The room was clean and comfortable.
I requested a wake up call for 6:00am the next day. It never came !! Fortunately I was so amped up about my event the next day, I was up anyway. When I mentioned the faux pas to the desk, what I got was explanations (or what might be called excuses). I never got the three magic words "I am sorry".
Overall, for what it is, for where it is, for what most people utilize this hotel for, it is fine for an overnight or weekend stay (if all you want is a clean, decently comforable place).

Room Tip: I was one of the first ones down for the Sunday breakfast buffet, so all the bins were quite full an...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
ramadavineland, General Manager at Ramada Vineland Millville Area, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Dear Ms. Sophie,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Ramada Inn, in Vineland, NJ. We have received your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Feedback is a gift and your comments are truly appreciated.
I would like to take this time to apologize for the lack of customer service that you received. Please know that this is an exception and not the rule of service we provide here at the Ramada Inn in Vineland, NJ.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We will use your comments to address our opportunity areas and ensure future guests will have a more positive experience. We also hope that you will chose to come try our hotel in the future so we can provide you with an outstanding stay. Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you here, in Vineland, NJ, and I will assure you a pleasant stay here at our Ramada.

Arkansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

My wife and I have stayed at 3 different hotels in the area as a quick 1 night sleep over after going to New Jersey's only remaining drive-in. Previous stays were at the Holiday Inn Express and the Wingate which we didn't realize was adjacent to this property. A quick ranking has this property #3 out of the 3 but it wasn't that bad.
Upon check in I had to ask the lady about the breakfast hours and location and which direction to our room. That is clearly always the hotel clerks responsibility.
Did not see an elevator but we were only on the 2nd floor with just an overnight bag which was no big deal.
Room was clean, bed was comfortable and there was an ample amount of towels. The t.v. indeed was a flat screen but the channels weren't in HD which in 2014 was strange to see.
The complimentary breakfast consisted of a choice of 4 combos on a menu with a wait staff. There is a charge for juice which I didn't expect to see. Portion size of the pancakes were more than sufficient. I would have preferred serving ourselves.
We booked through Hotwire and got this hotel. On our next movie night we will stay at the Wyndham next door.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Ramada Inn in Vineland, NJ. We have received your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Feedback is a gift and your comments are truly appreciated.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We will use your comments to address our opportunity areas and ensure future guests will have a more positive experience. We also hope that you will chose to come try our hotel in the future so we can provide you with an outstanding stay. Please feel free to contact me directly, so I can assure you have a pleasant stay next time you have your movie night.

Danielle Foster
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vineland
Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland
Wingate by Wyndham Vineland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Quality inn
Quality inn
#5 of 7 in Vineland
Country Inn By Carlson, Millville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Vineland

Been to Ramada Vineland Millville Area? Share your experiences!