“Unbelievably Horrible!”

Ramada Vineland Millville Area
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Vineland
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I booked a room for 4 guests almost a month prior to expected stay date and immediately as I had checked in, the hell begun! I asked if I could get some extra towels, wash clothes and a few other things as there were 4 of us and I knew there wouldn't be enough for 2 nights and the response I got was "we don't have extra and your room is booked for 2" I replied that's incorrect, it's booked for 4 and I need extra towels.. Also, I was told when I booked the room that there was complimentary breakfast only to find out it was only for 2! I couldn't believe what I was hearing! I was ready to request my money back and leave!! Not only were those situations ridiculous, but not even an hour after being in the room, I receive a knock on the door and a blonde woman stated she was management, she had a housekeeper with her also, and that she smelled narcotics and wanted to search around the room. So I let her in, although this is a complete invasion of privacy, only for her to find the smell of "marijuana" wasn't coming from my room! I'm still embarrassed and quite offended until this day! Not only was I already upset about the prior issues but the narcotic thing just took me over the edge! I then went into the bar for a drink, and the bartender was rude! I don't know what it was but I will NEVER return to this Ramada in Vineland, NJ and I most definitely won't recommend it either! I truly hope that they find it in their hearts to have at least a little hospitality!

• Stayed: August 2014
ramadavineland, General Manager at Ramada Vineland Millville Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Please first allow me to apologize for the inconvenience that you have experience during your stay at the Ramada, Vineland. I would sincerely appreciate if you contacted me directly, on all your concerns, at 856-696-3800 so I can resolve these issues in an amicable manner.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

my husband and i just came back from staying one night at the Ramada inn I have never stayed at a Ramada inn before this was our first time staying at one..I was very pleased with our stay the staff was very friendly and helpful ..the food was pretty good at the dakota grill and free hot breakfast was very nice and the staff at the Dakota was very nice too. The room was very clean and the pool was very clean also...we will be coming back

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I wanted to take this time to say thank you for your positive feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoy your stay with us, and are happy to hear you will be coming back again. We take the feedback that we get from our customers very seriously and we appreciate your kind words. Please feel free to contact me when your booking your next stay. Thank you for choosing Ramada Vineland as your home away from home.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
ramadavineland, General Manager at Ramada Vineland Millville Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Reviewed 12 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
ramadavineland, General Manager at Ramada Vineland Millville Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have done some traveling in my time, and the quality and service, personal attention, and the sincere need expressed to be sure I was completely happy was above and way beyond. The front desk clerk, I believe her name was Stephany, she is trully an asset to your company. We were on the road for a hours in the Camper. I stayed in the Hotel and my sister and her husband were told where they can park and sleep in the Camper the 2 nights.(6 & 7) By the time we got there, the restuarant was closing. There was a young guy standing outside offering his help, ( many times- very nice young man) he over heard we were hungry and quickly went to, I believe her name is Christine, and advised her of hungry customers checking in. She came out in the lobby, made herself known and said they were willing to stay and besure we get any order we wanted. This is the difference of working some where, and taking ownership and pride in service. Words could not express the gratitude felt because of Christine. Donot let her slip away. She is a diamond, future leader to be reconed with. I have already reccomended your Hotel, and we might be dropping in again around Thanksgiving. thank you. Blanche Peebles

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
ramadavineland, General Manager at Ramada Vineland Millville Area, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Blanche,

I wanted to take this time to say thank you for your positive feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take the feedback that we get from our customers very seriously and we appreciate your kind words. I'm thrilled the Stephanie, as well as our hostess Christina took very good care of you during our stay. We hope to see you around Thanksgiving. Please stop by the front desk and ask to see if I'm available. Thank you again for choosing Ramada Vineland.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vineland
Wingate by Wyndham Vineland
Quality inn
Quality inn
#5 of 7 in Vineland
Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Vineland
Quality Inn & Suites Millville

Been to Ramada Vineland Millville Area? Share your experiences!