“Great, real Italian food!”
Review of Fieni's

Fieni's
Ranked #8 of 110 Restaurants in Voorhees
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Nestled just outside of Philadelphia in the suburbs of South Jersey, Ristorante Fieni's has provided a fine Italian dining experience with all the comforts of home for nearly 20 years. Ristorante Fieni's opened in November 1995 and is located in Voorhees Township, New Jersey. Since then, the Fieni family has been serving quality interpretations and daring new twists on classic northern Italian dishes straight from the old country. It is with these recipes passed on from generation to generation, that Ristorante Fieni's is able to exude all the comforts of an authentic Italian home in the quaint suburbs of South Jersey. When you dine with us, you're treated just like family. And we wouldn't have it any other way.
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My review is very much in tune with Paul4ejjr. The food was delicious, portions were very generous. The fried calamari was good, my husband thought it was better than others. He had the crab carrot bisque...delicious!! Could hardly taste the carrot in it. I had their specialty soup scrapelle omg..delicious! I had the steak carciofi and the sauce was the best! The steak should of been a little more medium, but it was good. My husband's entrée was the Zuppa De Pesce...wow what a mound full of pasta and seafood! Of course, we had left overs of both steak and pasta....still delicious the next day.
The service was good. A little pricey, but the portions were big even the appetizer we did not finish it. The room we were in I believe was the smallest and yes, there was a couple with a nine year old child...the child was fine busy with his IPAD, but his Mom was the loud one. This lady thought she was in her own home!...not cool. But, overall the food and restaurant was worth it! I also like that they don't hurry between appetizer, soup, entrée and dessert. I think we found one of out favorite Italian restaurants! and BYOB is better yet!! We made a reservation and I'm glad we did. It was full house on a Friday night! Go and enjoy!!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Fieni's Ristorante is a series of mostly small rooms, with several tables in each. This might be intimate, or, if the wrong couple (loud) is seated in your room, your meal will be less pleasant.
The food is carefully prepared and the portions are very generous. Entrees are on the pricey side while the service is very attentive. The pastas are a treat.

3  Thank Paul4ejjr
Reviewed 6 July 2013

If you're not looking closely, you may drive by. It looks like a quiet little rancher, but inside is the best food! I've been going for years and I always get the same thing - the seafood risotto. Also, the filet w/prosciutto is amazing. Never had a bad meal here.

2  Thank Kelly W
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I have been going to Fieni's for YEARS - since it was around the corner from our old house, it was a very convenient place to go and the food was - is - always excellent. The stracciatella soup - is always a must! It's still very close to my office and so this past week, we had a work outing where six of us went for lunch. The food, as always, was excellent and it was very, very reasonable as well. I had the Tortellini Bolognese and it was very good - and a generous portion as well. I had half for lunch and the other half for dinner. The desserts were not great - they need to be updated, retooled...and the service could have been better but all in all, no major complaints.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

Enjoy a romantic dinner in this quaint, old fashion restaurant and treat your special someone to a delicious meal. Friendly staff, great price!

1  Thank Debra M

Been to Fieni's? Share your experiences!