“Best Massage I've Ever Had”
Review of Body N Balance

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Body N Balance
Neptune
“Best Massage I've Ever Had”
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Cynthia Orsi (owner of Body N Balance) is an EXCELLENT massage therapist. I've had massages at other salons, but no one else has worked on me as well as Cynthia. She listens to me and works on areas that are bothering me. Often I don't have to tell her where I need attention -- she knows immediately upon placing her hands on me. Cynthia is also outstanding with Reflexology. The salt room is relaxing and tranquil. In fact, upon entering the salon, I feel immediately relaxed. I have been seeing Cynthia for several months for a chronic condition, and I will continue. Without her assistance, I wouldn't feel as well as I do.

Visited April 2012

Wall
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I've had many massages in the area and I think Cynthia (owner) is amazing. I like a deep tissue massage and she fits the bill. Foot reflexology is just what I need after being on my feet all weekend at my job and that is also fabulous. And the salt room is very relaxing.

Visited February 2012
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hard to Find!”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Once I got there the massage I recieved was one of the best. Owner tries to sell...Went a second time for reflexology,,,owner very chatty,

Visited January 2012