“Great food!!”

Applebee's
Ranked #29 of 39 Restaurants in Wall Township
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 August 2012

We were on a "mini" vacation and my husband does not like to eat out at restaurants. I suggested that we try APPLEBEE'S for the 2 for $20.00 deal. We went and had a great meal that we ALL enoyed immensely. We have a APPLEBEE's literally down the street from where we live and NEVER go there. The place is always packed but the food is horrible,( how is that????) We will surely be visiting this Applebee's again. The food and staff are very polite and curteous. Felt better than being home.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

While no one expects five Michelin Stars, Applebee's in Wall Township gets five stars from me because of their consistently great food, personable staff, and community-minded approach. [I don't work for them.] July 6th was my fourth visit to this restaurant in two years, and I'm always intrigued by their love for community. Murals on the walls of the Wall Township students and other local high school sports, fire, and police show a genuine desire to be part of the community. On this occasion I enjoyed two sizzling treats: 1) shrimp and chicken fajitas and 2) the Blondie desert. Note that the fajitas at this restaurant, unlike my regular restaurant in central Pennsylvania, have a good little "kick" to them, which I enjoyed. Try the Blondie desert if you like maple flavors, cake, and ice cream on a hot plate. Outstanding!

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Applebee's has changed since the last time I was there. There are several all you can eat soup and salad combos on the menu, as well as many new menu items. When I asked for more, I received a second, identical soup/salad plate. While the service was not as good as one would expect, I was not in a hurry so it was not a big issue.

Reviewed 15 May 2012

Must be an employee or manager.... Applebee's is NOT a 5 star spot in Wall. I am generous with 3 stars. The food is from frozen prepackaged stuff, the drinks OK, the service is adequate. What were they thinking... 5 stars????

Reviewed 13 April 2012

This is the first time in a long time that I received "above and beyond" service at a franchise restaurant.
Not only was the food delicious and reasonably priced, but I left my wallet in my car which was getting serviced at Firestone up the street and was unable to pay right away. The manager came over and I explained the situation and rather than call the police, he took my word that I would return with payment. True to my word, I walked to get my wallet out of my car and returned with my credit card to pay the bill.
Thanks for trusting me!