Nice room, nice carpet, nice bedding, seems business class which I like.
Good little cafe with Starbucks and tasted like starbucks in the lobby.
I like Kale and had a good kale salad. Little pricey.
Only suggestion: Like most hotels clean the vents once in a while my room vent needed a little TLC. But room very clean overall. Nice TV and has wireless and HBO, nice closet with hangers, iron and iron board, blow dryer...
Easy access from road.
Would recommend to anyone. (Also, gave us military discount and triple AAA discount combined so this place cost as much as a cheap hotel) Great deal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wall Township, New Jersey hotel conveniently located 1 mile west of Exit 100A off the Garden State Parkway at the intersection of Campus Parkway & Rt. 33. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Wall At Monmouth Shores Corporate Park Hotel Wall Township
- Courtyard Wall Township
- Wall Township Marriott
- Wall Township Courtyard
- Courtyard Hotel Wall Township