Rodeway Inn
US$126
Courtyard
Atlantic Inn & Suites(Wall Township)
US$80
US$71
Sea Girt Lodge(Wall Township)
US$99
Doolan's(Spring Lake)
US$115
US$112
  • Breakfast included
Chateau Inn & Suites(Spring Lake)(Great Value!)
US$171
Travelocity
Hewitt Wellington(Spring Lake)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$69
Twin Oaks Motel(Manasquan)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2010

Not a place to stay with family; pool empty in middle of summer; but close enough to beaches and very reasonable off weekend rates. It was very clean; came with a mid-size refrigerator though there was no extra charge and was a welcomed surprise. Try it once, it could be your go to place if your not looking for "fancy" upscale accomodations. I've stayed in another Rodeway in Rahway, NJ and it's clean, etc. but charges an additonal $9/night for same size refrigerator and a microwave oven. Enjoy.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2010

I stayed at the Rodeway Inn during the weekend and found it to be a great stay. Although alot of these reviews say that the motel has bed bugs. i did not experience this at all. I had quite a comfortable night. The rooms were also clean and well kept. There were clean sheets in the bed and extra towels whenever we needed. When i asked for an extra refrigerator, someone from the staff brought it to my room in the matter of minutes. After reading the previous reviews i can say i have not experienced any of these problems listed. I can honestly say i had a great night at the Rodeway Inn.

Reviewed 19 July 2010

Checked in, saw room and immediately checked out. Room had foul odor, bedspread had burn marks, floor did not feel 'stable', staff did not speak English fluently, failed to read reviews prior to booking, but so happy I checked out immediately! Looked like I was in a 'seedy' place!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andrea58048
Reviewed 15 July 2010

DO NOT STAY at this disgusting, flea-bag "motel". Rooms were filthy, staff was barely literate, smell was foul! As the reviewer below me notes, sleep in your car before you book a room at the "Slum on the Shore's" motel!

4  Thank jw1116
Reviewed 11 July 2010

Booked this place over the internet because it was "formerly the Comfort Inn." They are liars because the former Comfort Inn is three properties north on the same highway. Paid $269 each for two rooms for a family wedding. Their idea of curb appeal are three stained, filthy, wet mattresses propped up against the building in front. This faces a dilapidated swimming pool full of weeds. We could not pull into the parking space in front of the room due to the mounds of garbage piled up. The rooms were without a doubt the most disgraceful hotel rooms that any of us had ever seen. The smell made us gag. The furniture and carpets were stained, ripped and had cigarette burns. We immediately asked for our money back. The desk people could not have been less accommodating and refused. When we were trying to get our money back, another young man staying there complained to the desk clerk about the roaches in his room. They were not interested. I called customer service for the 800 number for the Comfort Inn and got a supervisor named Chuck who was as ignorant as the staff at the Rodeway Inn and refused to offer us any assistance. Choice Hotels will never get a dime of my business. This includes all of their properties: Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality, Sleep Inn, Clarion, Cambria Suites, MainStay Suites, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Econo Lodge and Rodeway Inn. I am writing next to the CEO, Stephen Joyce. I have names and details and am not going to let this go until I get my refund!

5  Thank anonymous60827