“Impressive Decor”
Review of Stone House

Stone House
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 56 Restaurants in Warren
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Stiles Road
Description: A captivating blend of rustic cabin and city chic, Stone House at Stirling Ridge is the newest venture of Landmark Hospitality. Stone House is an expansive restaurant and special events facility nestled in the hills of the Watchung Mountains that offers spectacular views of the scenic countryside. From the distressed steel, glass-enclosed two-story wine tower, and wood-burning fireplace, this artfully designed space sets an elegant yet decidedly cozy ambiance. Enjoy exquisite cuisine, professional staff, and an extensive wine list. Starting 11/05/12 due to Hurricane Sandy Stone House Restaurant has power and we are open. We welcome walk-ins and are excepting reservations. We look forward to seeing you.
Reviewed 21 July 2017

The decor is impressive, especially their two story glass wine room. The food and service were excellent. Full bar is available. Patio seating is also available. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here with some friends to celebrate one of their birthdays. The decor is impressive, the food was all excellent and the service was great. We all have food allergies and the waiter and kitchen were extremely accommodating. Highly recommended.

1  Thank bettebluemoon
Reviewed 12 June 2017

We celebrated two birthdays at Stone House on a recent Saturday night. The service, food and ambience could not have been better. I had the lamb with the romaine salad appetizer to start. Both were outstanding. Others had the water melon salad and trout that they said were to die for. The service was friendly and attentive and although the restaurant was busy we were not rushed. Signature cocktails, craft beers, and wines were excellent Coffee comes in a french press and the deserts were also excellent.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Having been here multiple times in the past was anxiously awaiting a great meal on a slow day but was deeply disappointed.
Ate at the bar where I thought I might get better service and not have to take up a whole table as I was solo.
In spite of the fact that there was only one other person at the bar, the service could not have been worse. Though the wine ($14.00) I ordered came relatively quickly the rest of the ordering process was more of some an effort.
To begin with, no menu was offered. The bartender's face was buried in her iPhone so even getting her attention to ask for some water was tough.
Her disappearance from the bar for an extended period of time after I had ordered, almost caused me to cancel the order and leave. Finally when a server brought the food (had the veal scaloppini @ $27.00) which was so unfulfilling they credited the entire amount off my bill. The mussels I had for an app were fine.
After they delivered the veal I had to wait for a setup to the point that I had to leave the bar, to go and find a server in the dining room to get me a knife, fork, and napkin before the veal went cold.
I hate to see such a fine establishment falter so badly but hopefully they will address these issues and recover the good reputation they have had in recent years

1  Thank TonyK300
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Went there for my wife's cousins wedding this past Friday. What an amazing time.

The ceremony outside was perfect, the cocktail hour was amazing. The best pulled pork and macaroni salad I've ever had.

Bartenders and servers were awesome. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a nice intimate wedding setting.

What a great night