“You Probably should drive past this one”
Review of Kings Inn Hotel

Kings Inn Hotel
Kings Inn Hotel
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Wayne
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I've stayed here once or twice with my fiancé when our apartment was being worked on or there was no power. It's one of the few cheap hotels near where we live. It's not very clean and can be pretty creepy. We heard a lot Of screaming and arguing throughout the night. It seems like a lot of people live in this hotel. Also they have hourly rates so people come here just to do the deed and leave. All in all, it's worth driving 5-10 minutes up the road to find a holiday inn or something else.

• Stayed: August 2013
6  Thank Marcjenn0703

Reviewed 28 April 2014

If you are self respecting and care about where you stay, DON'T GO HERE... This is a place where people go for hourly reasons and get hourly rates. The local Boards of Social Services use this hotel to put their homeless people. I had to go there to pick up someone who had become homeless due to a tragedy, when I got there the person was crying because she couldn't believe that they would put her and her children there. I went into the room to help her get her belongings because she would have done better staying in my garage and this place was a DUMP it was more like an abandoned building it was so filthy.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
11  Thank Gemini27
Reviewed 26 January 2014

With my family we stayed there for 1 week . Nice clean room and they give room service every day with all fresh linen . There are lots of restaurants close by , you can walk . people over there are very friendly .price also very reasonable . I think that's all you need from a budget hotel . I would definitely recommend people to stay there ..

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank sasmita j
Reviewed 3 April 2013

My girl friend I went to kings Inn Hotel and we were pleased with the service. The Staff were very friendly and the rooms were very nice and big, and also the rooms were only nice and big the cleanness was above expectations. Love that place. I would recommend everyone to go in and try out kings inn Hotel then you will agree with what i'm talking about.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank moea928
Reviewed 31 August 2012

We had spent 5 nights in Kings Inn. the staff is very cooperative. it is basic motel with all the facilities that one would require while holidaying at a very reasonable price. Front desk staff was super nice and very helpful. I would certainly stay at this Hotel/

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Billy02Nu
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I had a great experience.great service and great value for a well price. The rooms were clean and very modern. I enjoyed my stay there very much. The service was great. I was greeted kindly and respectful.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kristy i
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I have stayed at the motel when in town on business. the rooms exceptional and the location superb. i like a place where i feel really safe without a lot of opulence but still clean and this hotel is. Also next to a mall ** worth it Ask for their newly refreshed rooms

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Joe W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wayne
Ramada Wayne Fairfield Area
Hilton Garden Inn Wayne
Residence Inn Wayne
Residence Inn Wayne
#2 of 7 in Wayne

Been to Kings Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!